2312 W 66th St
Minneapolis, MN 55423

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Wraps

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies is a Pizza, Lunch, and Wraps restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pizza

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Pizza not bad, other items lacking

It’s hard to be firm with my 3 stars because I’ve had some really good experiences here and some not so great ones too. The pizza is a pretty sure thing. Good crust, good sauce and plenty of toppings to choose from. It’s safe to say that Davanni’s is a step or 2 above the regular chains like Dominios, Papa John’s and The Hut. My office seems to choose Davanni’s over all the other pizza joints in the area, so that says something, right?

Although this Davanni’s is close to my house, I think I’ve only been there/ordered from there about 3 times. The first couple times were good, but the last one was poor and didn’t really make me want to return. Let me hit on the positives first. Like I said, the pizzas are usually a hit. I like the Veggie which features x-tra cheese, which I love! And at about $18 bucks for a large, not too shabby.

The inside of this one is decent, but nothing too special. However, there are no gimmicks, it’s just a place to eat pizza. There are party rooms that you can rent for meetings, events, etc. so that’s a nice plus and ample seating for the rest of us.

I really liked pepperoni and sausage calzones especially since their just $5.55 for a good amount of food. However, the last time my boyfriend and I both ordered these for delivery and they arrived sort of cold and hard. There wasn’t hardly any cheese or meat for that matter, just a lot of bread which, since it was cold, was not delicious. I’ve had success with takeout calzones, but if I’m ordering delivery food from Davanni’s I will probably stick to pizza.

I’ve never tried their hoagies, and no offense, but the pictures don’t make them look horribly appealing. Nothing on their hoagie menu really calls out to me and makes me think “I MUST HAVE YOU”. Maybe I will give them a try sometime, but I’ll keeping saying for now to stick to the pizza.

In the end, when I’m craving pizza, Davanni’s is not always in the front of my mind. Nothing wrong with it, just not a favorite.

DixieDiva3923 photo

DixieDiva3923

Tallassee, AL

Great Food!

We stopped in this place as we were exploring Minneapolis. The place was reasonably clean and looked organized. The food was out of this world. We completely enjoyed our meal and the food was quick to get to us from the kitchen. The only problem we found was that we seemed to be bothering our server by being customers.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Asian in Prospect Park

Mei Inn

Chinese in Northrup

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies  Restaurant Reviews

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Davanni's Pizza, Davanni's Menu Restaurants, Davanni Pizza Menu And Prices, Davanni's, Pizza Delivery Robbinsdale Minnesota Davanni's, Davanni's Minneapolis, and Davannis Prices List.