Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner

Cuisine: Diner, American, Soups

Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner is a Diner, American, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/22/2017

A Diner chowhound from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 1/08/2017

A diner from Prudenville, MI tried it.

• 8/23/2016

A Diner food lover from Plymouth, MI tried it.

• 1/25/2016

A Diner chowhound from Fenton, MI tried it.

• 9/14/2015

A Diner chowhound from Roscommon, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2015

A Diner chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2014

• 1/03/2014

A diner from Flushing, MI tried it.

• 9/01/2013

A Diner chowhound from Traverse City, MI tried it.

CynRon photo

CynRon

Wyoming, IA

A Fun place to eat, with great food!

We stopped here because it was advertised as a Coca Cola memorabilia Museum in our guide book and it is, but more than that they provided a fantastic fresh diner lunch. We arrived during the lunch rush so initial service was a little slow, but the waitresses were working as fast as they could and once we placed our order, the food arrived quickly. Our waitress was friendly and personable and helpful. We didn’t mind the wait to order because it gave us a chance to peruse the exhibits of Coca Cola stuff-quite an impressive and entertaining collection.

Mulligatawny Soup

We each had a cup of this and the flavor was great, big chunks of fresh chicken, fruit and rice-we had never tried it before and were glad we did.

Reuben Sandwich with homemade chips

This was offered with the choice of coleslaw or sauerkraut and my husband chose the coleslaw. It was great and I even got one bite. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys a tasty Reuben. The homemade chips were fantastic and we could have eaten more!

Betty Boop Cherry Chicken Salad Melt

Homemade cherry chicken salad with Monterey jack cheese with your choice of homemade bread.
I ordered this because a diner recommended it to me as she was leaving, she also suggested I try the vegetable bread with it, but not too have it toasted. I forgot to tell my waitress that, but it was good anyway, a great mixture of textures and tastes. The cherry was not too strong but gave it an extra tang. My husband (not a fan of cherries) even tried a bite and gave it his approval. It also came with some of those delicious homemade chips.

Fountain Soda

I had a butterscotch fountain soda-can’t come to a real diner with a real soda fountain counter and not have a soda! Mine was quite good.

Coconut Malted Milkshake

My husband chose a Coconut flavored malt and raved about it the whole time he drank it. Thick and creamy and tasting of coconut-just hit the spot.

Diner Parking Good For Kids

Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner, Dawson And Stevens Classic 50's Diner Menu, Dawson & Stevens Classic 50's Diner Grayling, Mi, Dawson And Stevens Grayling Mi Hours, Dawson And Stevens Grayling Mi, Dawson Stevens Menu Grayling Mi, Coca Cola Restaurant In Grayling, and Dawson & Stevens Classic Diner Grayling.