11815 Williams Ave
Mobile, AL 36608

DC's Barbecue

Cuisine: BBQ

Overall
Pros
"Fantastic catfish and onion rings!! Everything else there that I have tried has also been really good with the exception of the mashed potatoes."
"Great food and service"
"Friendly, fast,accurate , and very good food"
"Friendly fast and good food "
"Fried okra"
Cons
"The place itself is a bit outdated with no dining atmosphere at all, but at least half their business seems to be carry out anyway. Call ahead so you won't have to wait!"
"Needs updating to dining room "
"Loved it all"
"I love it all "
"Po boy bread was sesame seed hogie buns. The fish had too much breading."
Comments
"Highly recommend it and they also do a great job on fried turkeys "
"No"
  • 10/22/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A dining patron from Whitmore Lake, MI tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Albany, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2016

A BBQ food lover from Carriere, MS tried it.

• 12/03/2015

A BBQ chowhound from Summit, MS tried it.

• 11/12/2015

A BBQ food lover from Mobile, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/04/2015

A BBQ chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/26/2015

A BBQ chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ordered two small pizzas and a garlic bread online last night. When I didnt get a email of conformation I decided to call them up to make sure they have received my order. When I was on the phone to staff of mumma giovannas pizza, I was TOLD to hurry up
  • 11/30/2014

A BBQ chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/27/2014

A BBQ food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

December 11, 2011

They are Great!

D.C.'s and David have been catering for our job for several years and I won't use anyone else. I always get great reviews from all employees. Our client has used others in the past and they are never as good as D.C.'s. Thanks David and…
August 23, 2006

SLOWEST EVER - VERY POOR SERVICE

Food is good - a little greasy sometimes but they are absolutely terrible at service. If you have all day - try it out

BBQ

DC's Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dc S Barbecue Inc Mobile, Dc's Mobile, Al, Dc's Mobile, Al., Dc's Restaurant Mobile Al, Bbq 36608, Dc's Restaurant Mobile, Al, and Dc's Mobile Al.