4010 Main St
Skokie, IL 60076-2752

de Carlucci's Pizza

Cuisine: Desserts, Hamburgers, Healthy

de Carlucci's Pizza is a Desserts, Hamburgers, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"The best pizza"
  • 11/28/2013

A diner from Oak Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best pizza
JerryP75 photo

JerryP75

Skokie, IL

great pizza!

I live few blocks from this place and this establishment used to be Luigi’s and then Di Caputo’s. My officemate ordered pizza from this guys and we loved it. Just a few days ago I tried their slices it wasn’t as big as Luigi’s slices but I can’t complain it was great! I always go there now and the staff is very friendly. And if you eat there the lady that was there was very nice and always checking if you need anything kudos De Carlucci!

skokiemom photo

skokiemom

Skokie, IL

Great Experience!

I was hesitant at first with this place when I walked in with my kids but I’m glad that the place is clean and cozy seems like they’re still doing renovations. I’m absolutely surprised the pizza taste great we all enjoyed it! We ordered half cheese half pepperoni and their calzone is divine! I also ordered grilled chicken salad it was fresh and chicken is very tasty and they got big servings my kids loved it, I definitely recommend this place.

calzone

To die for!

Delivery Desserts Hamburgers

de Carlucci's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

de Carlucci's Pizza is located near the cities of Niles Township, Whiting, Lincolnwood, Evanston, and Morton Grove.
People found this by searching for: De Carlucci Pizza, De Carluccis Evanston, Carlucci Skokie, Carlucci In Skokie, De Carlucci, Carluccis Pizza In Skokie, Carluccis Main Street Skokie Illinois, and De Carlucci Skokie.