Dean's Homestyle Cafe

Cuisine: Cafe, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great food in all areas. Closes @ 3pm, always busy."
"Terrible service"
"Food is hot...and served like u ordered it."
"Wait staff and food are awesome. "
"Good food n good service"
"Yummy food, great service, large potions."
Cons
"Sometimes you have to wait for a table on the weekends"
January 7, 2012

On 1-6-12 I had breakfast at Dean's. I

On 1-6-12 I had breakfast at Dean's. I had bacon eggs and hashbrowns. I did not eat anything else all day after that. Around 3:30 in the afternoon my stomach started to bloat and hurt really bad. By 5:30 I was vomiting violently and into…
July 9, 2011

Just Lost Us As Customers

like the last post, we went there today with our Entertainment Book coupon in hand. Thankfully, we did see the sign on the door so we didn't go in. We choose not to bring our business with someplace that is so lame/unethical as not to…
December 28, 2010

Bad business practice

My husband and I decided to go to Dean's today for breakfast after seeing a coupon in the Entertainment book. We thought we would give it a try since we had driven by on a prior occasion but never been in. We had good service and our…

Cafe Breakfast Good For Kids

Dean's Homestyle Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/25/2016 A diner from Clackamas, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food in all areas. Closes @ 3pm, always busy.
  • 3/25/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Terrible service
  • 3/11/2016 A diner from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is hot...and served like u ordered it.
  • 11/07/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2013 A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wait staff and food are awesome.
Dean's Homestyle Cafe is located near the cities of Sunnyside, Gladstone, Happy Valley, and West Linn.
People found this by searching for: Dean's Family Restaurant Oregon, Dean's Restaurant Clackamas Menu, Dean's Homestyle Cafe, Dean's Homestyle Cafe Menu, Deans Clackamas, Deans Homestyle Cafe, Deans Restaurant Clackamas Oregon, Dean's Restaurant Clackamas, and Dean's Cafe Clackamas Or.