Dearborn Italian Bakery

Cuisine: Italian, Bakeries, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff, fast service "
"The food is always great that is what keeps me n families coming back. The staff especially the older women r rude & act like u are bothing them when all u want to do is get your food. Ive complained before after spending $150 on 1 trip & was told"
"Great"
Cons
"Rude staff, they roll their eyes at you when all ur doin us ordering your food. They over talk you & do not let you get your order our before u are done, they walk away from you while you are ordering. Doesnt make me want to give them my money."
May 26, 2009

Pizza's not that fresh

bought pizza here several times and noticed that the pizza here sits longer than 4 or 5 hours. So if you like old pizza with flies buzzing above, come buy your slice here. i'm going to pass on this one!
May 18, 2009

a blast from the past

When I was a little girl I can remember my brother bringing home pizza after he had done his paper route. I was always so jealous he was old enough to go all the way to telegraph to get it and I couldnt. Every now and then I got lucky and…
March 5, 2009

Want a Unique Morning Treat?

The Breakfast Pizza from Dearborn Itlaian Bakery is fantastic. This has become an office favorite for an AM delight available from DIB. The staff at the bakery is very accomodating and will cut the breakfast pizza into larger or smaller…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Italian Bakeries Pizza

Dearborn Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Inkster, MI tried it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/11/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff, fast service
  • 4/17/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/24/2013 A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great
  • 10/24/2013 A diner from Dearborn Heights, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/22/2013 A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.

• 4/12/2013 A diner from Willis, MI tried it and liked it.

Dearborn Italian Bakery is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Breakfast Pizza, Dearborn, Italian Bakeries Near 76542, Italian Bakery In Dearborn Hts., Dearborn Italian Bakery Menu, Dearborn Italian Bakery Coupons, Dearborn Breakfast Pizza, Dearborn Italian Bakery, and Dearborn Itllanion Bakery.