560 Stelton Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar

Cuisine: Indian, Catering, Banquet Hall

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar is a Indian, Catering, and Banquet Hall restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

• 5/08/2016

An Indian chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 12/20/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/24/2014

An Indian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/19/2013

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

StacyC photo

StacyC

Edison, NJ

best new Indian Restaurant

My husband and I went here with a few friends and had a great time! We love Indian food, and this place had some unique dishes that I thought were phenomenal. I was happy to be actually be able to get a drink at an Indian Restaurant, and the Bar area was very large and nicely decorated, nice place to hang out even just for a drink!

Dum Pocket Biryani

This was really good! The Biryani was cooked inside a bread in a clay oven! We had the chicken version, but I’m sure the shrimp and others are just as good!

Chicken Vindaloo

I am a vindaloo fanatic, it was a little on the spicy side but it was so good I kept on eating it, especially because they were bringing out freshly made naans right from the oven!

Dinner Indian Indian food

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar is located near the cities of , Highland Park, Edison, Edison Twp, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Diwan Restaurant Piscataway, Dewan Restaurant Nj, Dewan Banquet Piscataway, Diwan Restaurant Piscataway Nj, Deewan Rrestaurant Menu, Deewan Restaurant Piscataway Nj, Wwwdewan Restaurant Piscatway, Deewan Resturant Latest Menu, and Diwan Piscataway Nj.