Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar

Cuisine: Catering, Banquet Hall, Buffet

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar is a Catering, Banquet Hall, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

StacyC photo

Edison, NJ

best new Indian Restaurant

My husband and I went here with a few friends and had a great time! We love Indian food, and this place had some unique dishes that I thought were phenomenal. I was happy to be actually be able to get a drink at an Indian Restaurant, and the Bar area was very large and nicely decorated, nice place to hang out even just for a drink!

Dum Pocket Biryani

This was really good! The Biryani was cooked inside a bread in a clay oven! We had the chicken version, but I’m sure the shrimp and others are just as good!

Chicken Vindaloo

I am a vindaloo fanatic, it was a little on the spicy side but it was so good I kept on eating it, especially because they were bringing out freshly made naans right from the oven!

October 17, 2012

Thanks for helping us host a wonderful party at Deewan last weekend. The managers we worked with were very responsive and were great to work with throughout the night. The guests loved the food and were all praise for the Mexican station!…
October 3, 2012

Just had my engagement party there and they were awesome!
September 27, 2012

good job

This is in appreciation of the arrangements made on your behalf for my son's rice ceremony on 07/21/2012.The food was appreciated by all my guests.The cooperation extended by the young lady(I'm extremely sorry I am unable to recollect her…

Dinner Catering Corporate

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/08/2016 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/19/2013 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar is located near the cities of , Highland Park, Edison, Edison Twp, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Wwwdewan Restaurant Piscatway, Dewan Banquet Piscataway, Deewan Resturant Latest Menu, Diwan Restaurant Piscataway Nj, Diwan Restaurant Piscataway, Dewan Restaurant Nj, and Deewan Restaurant Piscataway Nj.