Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar

Cuisine: Catering, Banquet Hall, Buffet

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar is a Catering, Banquet Hall, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

StacyC photo

StacyC

Edison, NJ

best new Indian Restaurant

My husband and I went here with a few friends and had a great time! We love Indian food, and this place had some unique dishes that I thought were phenomenal. I was happy to be actually be able to get a drink at an Indian Restaurant, and the Bar area was very large and nicely decorated, nice place to hang out even just for a drink!

Dum Pocket Biryani

This was really good! The Biryani was cooked inside a bread in a clay oven! We had the chicken version, but I’m sure the shrimp and others are just as good!

Chicken Vindaloo

I am a vindaloo fanatic, it was a little on the spicy side but it was so good I kept on eating it, especially because they were bringing out freshly made naans right from the oven!

Dinner Catering Corporate

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/08/2016 A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 12/20/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/24/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/19/2013 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar is located near the cities of , Highland Park, Edison, Edison Twp, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Dewan Banquet Piscataway, Dewan Restaurant Nj, Diwan Restaurant Piscataway, Deewan Resturant Latest Menu, Deewan Restaurant Piscataway Nj, Wwwdewan Restaurant Piscatway, and Diwan Restaurant Piscataway Nj.