719 E Main St

Del Rancho

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Southern

March 24, 2011

Closed

This restaurant is now closed. It closed it's doors a while back. Sorry to see it go. JC's always has good burgers!
October 17, 2009

Comfort food galore

Like other reviewers say, they have great chicken fried steak. I like it in their signature sandwich better than the platter because the gravy with the platter is only average. My wife likes their fried catfish. The french fries are…
June 29, 2009

Del Rancho is great!

This place has got the best chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken around. They are huge and are absolutely big enough to share. My kids love to use the phone to put our order in.

2/28/2019

A dining patron from Bethel, CT tried Hello Boba, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2019

A dining patron from Allen, TX tried The Cheesecake Factory and liked it.

2/07/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I work in walking distance to them and they are always friendly when I go in. They even deliver to us which is nice esp when it s cold outside. Food is real good
12/16/2018

A Coffee & Tea food lover from US tried Hello Boba and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/17/2018

A Coffee & Tea food lover from US tried Hello Boba and liked it.

9/03/2018

A diner from Euless, TX tried Tian An Men Square Wok & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I try every Chinese restaurant I see in the area, but I always come back to Tian An Men feeling guilty. I guess that's how you're you supposed to feel when you cheat on the one you love. I love you, Tian An Men, especially when you get your spice on!
8/25/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Mckinney, TX tried Stacy's Chinese Express.

7/04/2018

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Two Rows Grill & Brewery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/25/2018

A diner from Arlington, TX tried Starbucks Coffee, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/14/2018

A Salads chowhound from US tried Mom's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Not the cleanest
American Takeout Good For Kids
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

Del Rancho  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Del Rancho Allen Tx, Del Rancho Menu, Del Rancho Restaurant Menu Online, Del Rancho 719 E Main St, and When Did Del Rancho 75002 Close.