[801-819] Embarcadero St

Delancey Street Restaurant

Neighborhoods: The Embarcadero
Cuisine: International, Eclectic & International, Brunch

Overall
Pros
"It has a lovely ambiance, the staff were friendly and pleasantly quirky. It's been a while since we were there, so I don't remember what we ate. I do remember that it was excellent. I didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised by the whole"
"Fast, friendly, attentive service. Delicious, plentiful, and inexpensive meals on a menu with lots of variety in a comfortable and attractive restaurant. Only problem is that I so enjoyed my first meal there that I continue to order it every Sunday I re"
"The service was great, loved the food as well, great location and easy to find parking"
Cons
"Since it is so popular, Delancey Street might think of opening a second location, then a third, then more until one is in Redwood City, so I could enjoy it every day."
Comments
"If you can't find parking, use the restaurants valet service. Then you can also avoid a parking ticket and linger longer than the parking meters allow."
"Will be coming back soon"
  • 10/21/2018

An International food lover from Richmond, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2018

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/23/2018

A dining patron from Brentwood, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/23/2017

An International chowhound from Redwood City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 8/27/2017

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A dining patron from Berkeley, CA tried it.

• 7/23/2015

An International food lover from Mexico, 09 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/28/2015

An International chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

International Eclectic & International Brunch
Tue-Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun,Sat 10:00AM - 11:00PM

Delancey Street Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Delancey Street Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Embarcadero,Delancy St, Delancey Street Restaurant Menu, Delancey Street Restaurant Lunch Menu, Oakland Maryland Restaruants, Delancey Street Restaurant, Delancey Street Restaurant Parking, Parking Near Delancey Street Restaurant, and Delancey Street Restaurant Sf.