Diner Survey Results 4 responses
- 11 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
0 reviews of Delancey Street Restaurant, first by you?
Best Dishes at Delancey Street Restaurant
These dishes from the Delancey Street Restaurant menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
A Pair of Chicken Satays
- Catering services for up to 500 and two private dining rooms (up to 45 guests) are available for private events.
- Parking Valet parking is available for $4.
- The restaurant's Healthy Spa Specials include low-fat menu items under 500 calories each, including a daily vegetarian stew and orange ginger chicken with citrus apricot couscous.
- Solo diners may pony up to the Copper Bar to eat while watching the chef in action, while those who visit on warm, sunny days should be sure to request a table on the outdoor patio.
Tue-Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PMSun,Sat 10:00AM - 11:00PM
Founded in 1991, Delancey Street Restaurant is a full-service training school of the Delancey Street Foundation, established in 1971. It is one of the United States' leading residential self-help organizations for former substance abusers, ex-convicts, homeless and others. The Delancey Street Restaurant offers a range of options in its lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch menus, including soups, salads and sandwiches. It serves an array of starters, such as crispy calamari rings, roasted herb of garlic, grilled portobello mushroom, crispy potato cakes and buffalo chicken wings.
Link to Delancey Street Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
7/23/2015 A diner from Mexico, 09 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
3/07/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
1/28/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
12/22/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
8/18/2013 A diner from Hayward, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- The service was great, loved the food as well, great location and easy to find parking
- Will be coming back soon