9728 Lyndale Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55420-4233

Deli Supreme

Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Subs

Deli Supreme is a Deli, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/01/2013

A Deli food lover from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

nicool0102 photo

nicool0102

Bloomington, MN

HORRIBLE ESTABLISHMENT! PLEASE READ!

I went to this establishment today and ordered potato salad. I noticed after taking 1 bite, that there was bacon in it- in which most potato salads don’t contain bacon. I told the woman at the counter, who was very curt from the start. I explained that there was bacon and I don’t eat meat. She told me “how did I know that you don’t eat meat”? She proceeded to tell me to never return! I can not believe it! She obviously has never heard of the customer is always right! In this case, I definitely was and was mistreated. I hope that she isn’t the owner so that I can give them my 2 cents on this. Horrible!!! Don’t go there.

potato salad

short50515 photo

short50515

Bloomington, MN

The best Gyro's

Been going to Deli Supreme for years. Have had other gyro’s but none compare to Deli Supreme. Have tried the sandwiches excellent. Great tasting, The owners are very friendly and always have a smile to greet you.

Deli Sandwiches Subs

Deli Supreme  Restaurant Reviews

Deli Supreme is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Deli Richfield Bloomington Mn, Deli Supreme Bloomington, Deli Supreme Bloomington Mn Menu, Deli Bloomington In, Deli Surpreme Bloomington, Mn, Deli Supreme, Deli Supreme Bloomington Mn, Gyro Restaurant On Lyndale In Bloomington Mn, and Deli Supreme Menu.