Delia's Family Restaurant & Pizzeria

Cuisine: Italian, Greek, Breakfast

Delia's Family Restaurant & Pizzeria is a Italian, Greek, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing authentic flavorable food "
  • 11/30/2016

A dining patron from Alexandria, VA tried it.

• 4/22/2016

An Italian chowhound from Washington, DC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/17/2016

A diner from Sterling, VA tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/04/2013

An Italian food lover from Beltsville, MD tried it.

• 9/21/2013

An Italian chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Amazing authentic flavorable food
  • 8/28/2013

An Italian food lover from Takoma Park, MD tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Johnrnva photo

Johnrnva

Woodbridge, VA

Heavenly Pizza

I’ve been a regular at Delia’s since it opened in 1981. Their pizza is without a doubt the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. I’ve brought friends from other cities and they concur that it’s just the best. Oddly, in all those years, I had never tried anything else on their menu. Finally this year I tried some pasta dishes and they were outstanding. Unfortunately, my love of their pizza compels me to pass on those other fine dishes. My favorite pizza is topped with Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Onions, and tons of Garlic. I can listen for the garlic hammer smashing the fresh garlic and the taste is awesome. No Sbarro’s with a container of powdered garlic, but the real thing. Delia’s is great for an afternoon lunch, dinner, or getting together with a bunch of friends.

Pizza

Simply awesome. The crust is superb, the sauce is great, the toppings are fresh and very tasty. Only complaint was that the extra large wasn’t large enough for my brother and I!

jl photo

jl

Alexandria, VA

Poor Customer Relations--refusal to accept gift certificate

The food and service are usually good, however I experienced an issue with Delia’s refusing to accept a gift certificate that they had authorized through another source. I am out the money I paid for the gift certificate ($50) and also for the $50 they would not accept, althought their assistant manager, Nick, assured me that they would accept the certificate. Beware using gift certificates at this location.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

It's the 'family' restaurant of Springfield!

My wife and I are proud to have such an excellent family-owned and run ‘family’ restaurant in Springfield! We’ve been dining here for years, and it is consistent, delish, reasonably priced and the attention is always terrific. Amazingly, nothing we’ve tried from their extensive menu falls short. What’s even more amazing is that the Greek-American owners have mastered 3 incredible traditions – Greek, Italian and Peruvian! We recently walked in after a short hiatus and found they had remodelled – WOW! It’s more terrific than ever – see the pics. From the Gyros and Souvlaki, to their pizza’s, or ziti, or Peruvian chicken and yuca, it’s all great. Of the handful of family-owned local restaurants in Springfield, this eatery, by far, hands-down, is the best, most enjoyable, not to mention tasty place in our town. Come to think of it, there are few places in Norhern Virginia that can compete! Come here and you’ll leave a ‘regular’.

Wilma photo

Wilma

Springfield, VA

Generous Portions of Very Good Food--a Great Value!

The Peruvian roasted chicken came with two dipping sauces—a thin green one with a spicy cilantro flavor, a yellow creamy one with a tang (horseradish? mustard?). I should have asked. At any rate, the chicken by itself is moist and flavorful; the sauces are a bonus. A half-chicken with two sides (choices are rice, two types of beans, two types of potatoes, etc.) is about $10. I strongly recommend spending an extra $2 for the roasted vegetables. They were delicious! With the chicken, the rice and the roasted vegetables, I could have used a larger plate. Really, the rice and vegetables alone would have made an excellent meal. My companions had the moussaka and the Greek salad. We all took home a lot of leftovers; in fact, the server seemed accustomed to packing up dinners, doing it for most tables. Strongly recommended as a local friendly restaurant with generous portions and a variety of good food. Go hungry. Plan to share or enjoy the following day at home.

NoVa19 photo

NoVa19

Alexandria, VA

The Taste Masters!

I love the food, they have so many choices so my wife and I try something new when we go. Great place for kids and a great value. Food is delicious, service is great! I love their subs, salads and calzones. Try it if you haven’t, you will become a fan for sure!

foodfan101 photo

foodfan101

Springfield, VA

Always Satisfied

Delia’s has the best food and service by far of any locally owned restaurant in the area. I’ve been going to Delia’s for 8 years and always try new restaurants (I love food ;)) and any comparable items on the menu, Delia’s always wins when it comes to taste. Service is always great, everyone is very nice! I strongly recommend Delia’s!

Pizza

any pizza, build your own or order a specialty pizza. Great value!

August 5, 2009

Great pizza

I only get my pizza here...the best
August 5, 2009

Great pizza

I only get my pizza here...the best
August 18, 2005

You want a pizza me

This food establishment located in a strip mall serves one of the best gooey cheesiest pizza in the area. The cheese is piled on and the toppings are fresh and tasty. Besides pizza, the restaurants serves great pasta and chicken. The…

$30 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $17

Buy Now 43% off

$30 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $17

Buy Now 43% off
Italian Greek Outdoor seating

Delia's Family Restaurant & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Delia's Family Restaurant & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Franconia, West Springfield, Lee, Mason, and Annandale.
People found this by searching for: Delia's Restaurant Springfield Va, Delia's Restaurant, Delia Pizza Springfield Va, Adelias Sterling, Delias Springfield, Delias Springfield Menu, Delias Restaurant, Delisa Springfield, and Delias Alexandria.