Delicate China

Neighborhoods: Norview
Cuisine: Chinese, Noodles, Shrimp

Delicate China is a Chinese, Noodles, and Shrimp restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Aye"
"Excellent food!"
"very good service overall"
"Every time I order its a skuddd✔"
"Love this restaurant!! I've been eating here since the original location in the 90's!!"
"Food is poorly cooked and it took them well over an hour to deliver"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...good food"
"Food was fresh and delicious "
"Great food. Love the gravy"
"The food is great"
"Hot and slow...but food wasgreat t"
"Bottled soda tasted correct...sad but was the only thing good. "
Cons
"Food and service is trash "
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...faster service "
"Faster service for my order to be purchased on a Monday"
"Location"
"NO SHRIMP IN SHRIMP LO MEIN & NO MEAT IN THE SINGAPORE PANCIT...THEY REFUSED TO REPLACE OR REFUND ORDER.!!!!! told me I was a liar"
Comments
"Trash"
"DON'T WASTE TIME OR MONEY"
  • 7/08/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/01/2017

A dining patron from Yorktown, VA tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Norfolk, VA tried it.

• 3/25/2017

A diner from Newport News, VA tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2016

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 11/18/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 11/02/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Norfolk, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

mablove photo

mablove

Norfolk, VA

BEST SHRIMP PANCIT EVER

I’m from Houston, Texas but was stationed in Norfolk, VA with my husband and child. I normally would order the singapore noodles in Texas. Though here at Delicate China however, they call it “pancit”. So my husband began ordering the Spicy Shrimp Pancit with extra shrimp… DELICIOUS!!!! BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!! No place else compares. They’re Egg Drop soup and General Tsos Chiken is also very good. 2 THUMBS UP!!! When we move back home I’m definitely going to miss Delicate China!

They use hot oil vs. curie to make it spicy… i cannot stand curie, so this won me over. ;)

Spicy Shrimp Pancit

Chinese Best Yummy

Delicate China  Restaurant Reviews

Delicate China is located near the cities of Portsmouth and Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Delicate China Norfolk, Delicate China Norfolk Va Menu, Delicate China, Chinese Food Sewells Point Road, Delicate China Norfolk Va, Delicate China Menu, Delicate China Menu Norfolk, Va, Delicate China Restaurant, and Delicate China Restaurant Menu.