1 Lincoln Rd

Cuisine: Continental, American (New), Seafood

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

This nice and open beach cafe was a wonderful...

This nice and open beach cafe was a wonderful place for an early dinner. It’s right on the boardwalk so you’ve got a great view for people watching and the menu is beyond your typical ‘beach food’ so your palate gets something to enjoy too! I tried the chicken under a brick and it was wonderfully tender and moist – I’d order it again in a heartbeat. The bread and hummus was also a great start at the beginning of our meal. I had a sangria too and it was quite enjoyable. This isn’t the place for a secluded, romantic dinner, but if you want exceptional food and a fun atmosphere I would highly recommend it. And of course it didn’t hurt that the chef was a contestant on Bravo’s Top Chef show… he wasn’t around the night we we stopped in, but we got first hand experience with his food!

Continental American (New) Seafood

Delido Beach Club - Ritz-Carlton - South Beach  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Best Delido Of 2012, Delido Beach Club At The Ritz Carlton, Delido Restruant, De Lido Miami, Delido South Beach Ritz Menus, Lido Restaurant Ritz Carlton South Beach, Continental Beach Club, and Delido Menu.