Delorenzo's Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Delorenzo's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food and service was excellent."
"Food was mediocre"
Cons
"The table was small. The size was 2x3. Will never sit at that table again. Should take table out."
"Service was poor"
Comments
"Recommend large table or booth."
"We left feeling ripped off. Paid $9 for a glass of wine that was less than 1/4 full while others at my table received full glasses. When I questioned the waitress she ignored me. When I showed the owner, she got loud and embarrassed me. I will not ret"
LUVNONA photo

LUVNONA

Asbury, NJ

Wow!! The Gravy is R E A L

I never order meatballs or gravy when I am out to dinner because I feel nothing compares to my mom and grandma’s. This was my third visit to deLorenzo’s because I had a hankering for cannolis and they have the best cannolis I’ve ever had! My entree was Mahi Mahi (a special) my husband had Rigatoni with Sunday Gravy. My fish was terrific (haven’t had a bad dish yet) but I couldn’t resist taking a bite of my husbands dish. It’s appearance was reminiscient of what I would eat as a child. Pasta, gravy and lots of meat. I was in awe. It was INCREDIBLE. The meatballs and gravy tasted like I was eating a family dinner. There were even pork bones in the mix (my ultimate favorite). I had the server wrap it since you have to eat it with your hands. I don’t usually write reviews so pardon my babble, but I am so excited that I can get italian food out that is just as good as home. deLorenzo’s is my new favorite place…Gravy, Meatballs, Rigatoni and the best cannolis EVER!!…my home away from home. THANKS.

Sunday Gravy

Lots of pasta covered with homemade gravy (sauce) and served with a hugh amount of meats, meatball, sausage, braciole and pork bones. Out of this world!!

Bighorn photo

Bighorn

Lafayette, NJ

Excellent

My wife and I eat out twice weekly. Delorenzo’s is a rare gem.
In this era of Macaroni Grills and Applebys, it is rare to find a restaurant that takes such a personal interest in their customers.
We live in Northwest New Jersey but visit Easton often. Whenever we do, we eat at Delorenzos. The food is always wonderful and the atmosphere is warm and romantic. A great big hurrah for the owners for creating such a warm and delicious restaurant. I only wish they were closer so we could visit them weekly. And the steaks: MAGNIFICO.
Steve and Julie

Filet Mignon

Delicious, tender, and cooked perfectly, as it always has been.

happywaitress photo

happywaitress

Albrightsville, PA

In reference to HORRIBLE management

I can’t help but comment on a customer who CLAIMS delorenzo’s has HORRIBLE management! Funny thing about me writing is that I waited on these particular people. They did not recieve a charred black steak as they stated. They got what they ordered; a WELL DONE filet mignon (which they misspelled) prepared on an open flame. Also, if the steak was so terrible then tell me why did they eat the whole thing, not complain when I checked back the first time, and refuse to take anything in place? Free meal is all I have to say, which is pretty much what they got. Management not only pointed out that perhaps they wanted medium well and she would be happy to make that for them, offered something else, and discounted almost their whole check! Tell me what are they complaining about? In any event, I love working for delorenzo’s, the family is not only fantastic, but warmhearted, and care for their customers like no other restaurant I have ever worked for. Furthermore, everything is homemade and mama spends hours on end making things as perfect as her mother made and I personally find it insulting someone would write such a review. Don’t listen to these people the food is GREAT!

Filet Mignon

Flipping fantastic!

kev410 photo

kev410

Easton, PA

Great Food, Atmosphere & Management

We have become regulars of Delorenzo’s Restaurant since moving into area. Food is so great and atmosphere and management wonderful. The nights when there is live music is an added touch. Large portions..you won’t go home hungry..but save room for a Cannoli…Marlene makes the best.

Chicken Cara Mia

The Chicken Cara Mia with shallots, prosciutto, baby spinach, mozzarella in a lemon butter sauce is one of my favorites. Delicious. And when I am trying to watch my carbs..I ask for it not over pasta. A meal Dr Atkins would be proud of! Management never has a problem with special requests!

MattB67 photo

MattB67

Allentown, PA

Management is HORRIBLE

I’ve eaten at this restaurant 3 times. First time, the food was far too spicy, and the owner stated that the dish was “spicy”. Well, all I could taste was the pepper as my eyes watered… 2nd time food was good and the experience delightful. This last time though, HORRIBLE. I ordered a well done steak, as did a second person in my party. Both steaks were charred black on one side… to the point of where you’re eating crumbly, dry, horridly bitter, burned meat. Owner stops by the table and has the audacity to argue that we should have ordered “medium well”. She then continues to argue when I show her how badly burnt the meat is. I will never patronize this establishment again.

Filet Minon

a “well done steak” is NOT Charred black. It was disgusting and ruined my appetite. This was also NOT just one dish, but two in my party. Owner was exceedingly rude, argumenative, and completely unprofessional.

peacock photo

peacock

Bethlehem, PA

Always Amazing

This little jewel in Forks Township is the best italian in the valley. The owners Marlene & Ernie always go out of their way to make sure everything is ok, and it always is. Their new brick oven pizza is so perfect, but save room for an entree. Their lasagna is the best ever—-huge portion, eight layers, tons of cheese, great sauce—can’t beat it. My guy, a true Italian from north Jersey, won’t eat italian anywhere else. He loves everything, but just tried the Braciole Ernesto and couldn’t stop raving. If you save room, you have to try Marlene’s canoli’s—to die for.

Italian Lunch Parking

Delorenzo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/13/2016 A diner from Easton, PA tried it.

• 2/16/2016 A diner from Easton, PA tried it.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from Whitehall, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food and service was excellent.
    Cons
    Comments
    Recommend large table or booth.
  • 10/04/2015 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/23/2015 A diner from Denton, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/12/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/04/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/07/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/15/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Delorenzo's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Easton, West Easton, Wilson, Palmer, and Phillipsburg.
People found this by searching for: Delorenzos Italian Restaurant, Delorenzos Easton Pa, Delorenzo's Easton, Menu, Delorenzo's Easton, Pa, Usa, Delorenzo's Italian Restaurant Easton, Delorenzo's Menu, Delorenzo's Easton Pa, Delorenzo's Reviews, and Delorenzo Restaurant.