Del's Bar & Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Bloomfield
Cuisine: Italian, Chicken, Paninis

Overall
  • 10/06/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/11/2013

August 26, 2012

I always liked Del's. I use to work in the area and would frequent this place for lunch. Their ravioli is really scrumptious. I think their prices were fair and their portions decent. Place could use a good cleaning, but it wasn't…
March 9, 2012

A Recommendation

I have not been to Del s for a couple of years so I had to give it a 2 star rating for the type of food and service I had at the time.It was definitely not the old Dels food I knew growing up!!Because i am an inner city Pittsburgh girl…
February 26, 2012

Good Food-Love the atmosphere!

As a supporter of family owned establishments-I truly love this place! I love not being rushed. The owner Marianne makes me feel that she has known me all my life. And the large portions of food are great for late night leftovers. Of…

Casbah

Mediterranean in Shadyside

Enrico Biscotti Co

Bakeries in Strip District

4/20/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Jimmy Wans Restaurant & Lounge and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2018

A food lover from Amherst, NH tried Ponderosa Steakhouse.

4/20/2018

An Italian chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Alexander's in Bloomfield.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Shack in Brentwood and rated it . They liked the service.

4/18/2018

A diner from US tried Park Valley Lounge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Palm Springs, CA tried Lotus Garden in Brentwood.

4/17/2018

A diner from Glenshaw, PA tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it. They didn't like the food.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Got seated fast
Cons
I went to outback on McKnight Sunday first we got seated quickly so that was nice then our server took our drink order he got it wrong he was new so we ignored the mistake dinner was going good but we had been sitting there for about hour and a half now w
4/15/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Applebee's. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A French food lover from US tried Cafe Allegro in Southside Flats.

Italian Dinner Chicken
Tips
  • Jukebox, karaoke, and the occasional live act liven up Del's.
  • Anything you wouldn't mind wearing to church.
  • Old school Italian cuisine with an updated bar.
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Del's Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Del's Bar & Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Dells Restaurant Bloomfield, Dells Restaurant Pittsburgh Pa, New Restaurant In The Old Dels In Bloomfield., Dels Restaurant Pittsburgh, Del's Restaurant Pittsburgh, Dell's Restaurant Bloomfield, and Dels Bloomfield Menu.