4928 S Cooper St
Arlington, TX 76017-5929

Denny's

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

Denny's is a American, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The only pro was our server, nice high school age girl and the cook who we have know for 2+ years. Cons....no hamburger patties at the restaurant, no onion rings at the restaurant on 9-10-2022. Bad enough that waffles and grits have been deleted from th"
"Good breakfas!!!!"
"There were none. I won't be back to this Denny's!"
Cons
"Already submitted the CONS....PRO's only 1 and CONS....multiple"
"I had to get my own coffee refill. My husband had to get his own coke refill. The waitress didn't check on us during the meal. Lousy service! Won't be back!"
Comments
"This restaurant is becoming a hit, skip and miss location. Be weary...."
"Stay away from this Denny's!"
  • 10/11/2022

An American chowhound from Frisco, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Already submitted the CONS....PRO's only 1 and CONS....multiple
    Comments
    This restaurant is becoming a hit, skip and miss location. Be weary....
  • 3/22/2020

Bella9 tried it.

• 9/03/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good breakfas!!!!
  • 9/18/2013

An American chowhound from TX tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There were none. I won't be back to this Denny's!
    Cons
    Comments
    Stay away from this Denny's!
  • 4/06/2013

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/12/2013

An American food lover from Arlington, TX tried it.

bella9 photo

bella9

Pretty Good

I read negative reviews though I liked Denny’s so much!
happy wheels

American Traditional Lunch

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Dw Gdns, Pantego, and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Dennys Cooper Street Arlington Tx, Denny's Arlington Tx, Dennys Arlington Texas, Menu De Dennys Arlington Tx., Denny's Cooper, Denny's Locations In Arlington Tx, Dennys, and Dennys Arlington Tx.