Denny's

Cuisine: Diner, Traditional, Lunch

Denny's is a Diner, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, fast service"
"The food was great but it was more about the service. Marsha our server was excellent, she is a keeper"
"Was here 2 weeks ago, and called management due to a very unprofessional waitress, with long hair in a pony tail swinging around my food every time she walked by my table, She was very rude. I came back and to find that waitress is still swinging her hair"
Comments
"Marsha, our server was excellent. More staff like her and business will be good"
  • 7/17/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, fast service
    Comments
    Marsha, our server was excellent. More staff like her and business will be good
  • 7/16/2017

A dining patron from Kingston, 08 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2017

A diner from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 5/25/2016

A Diner chowhound from Valrico, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/07/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

chaz001969 photo

chaz001969

Brandon, FL

love it!!!!!

I eat there all the time and Charles is always our server and he is great and the food is assume

Bacon Cheddar Burger

Diner Traditional Lunch
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Valrico and Mango.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Highway 60 Florida, Denny's Brandon Fl, Denny's Menu Brandon, Denny's Brandon, Brandon 60 Dennis Maps,Florida, Dennys Highway 60 Brandon, and Dennys Hwy 60.