Denny's

Cuisine: Diner, Traditional, Lunch

Denny's is a Diner, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, fast service"
"The food was great but it was more about the service. Marsha our server was excellent, she is a keeper"
"Was here 2 weeks ago, and called management due to a very unprofessional waitress, with long hair in a pony tail swinging around my food every time she walked by my table, She was very rude. I came back and to find that waitress is still swinging her hair"
Comments
"Marsha, our server was excellent. More staff like her and business will be good"
  • 7/17/2017

A Caribbean chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, fast service
    Comments
    Marsha, our server was excellent. More staff like her and business will be good
  • 7/16/2017

A Diner chowhound from Kingston, 08 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2017

A Diner food lover from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 5/25/2016

A Diner food lover from Valrico, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/07/2015

A Diner food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A Diner chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

chaz001969 photo

chaz001969

Brandon, FL

love it!!!!!

I eat there all the time and Charles is always our server and he is great and the food is assume

Bacon Cheddar Burger

May 31, 2006

Consistently Good Service

I just read the other review. I couldn't disagree more. My husband and I have often dined at the delectable Denny's there on Hwy 60 and have been nothing but pleased. The food is standard diner fare (hot and good like all Denny's) and…
July 26, 2005

Try Another Restaurant- Not this Denny's

This Denny's has very rude servers. They don't smile, and practically slam your food down when they serve you. The last time we were there, they cooked my husband's steak wrong TWICE, then didn't offer an apology or anything. If you…

2/18/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Red Lobster, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The hostess were impersonal.
2/12/2018

A diner from Tampa, FL tried Lin's Garden.

2/10/2018

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Brandon Ale House.

2/08/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Kobe' Japanese Steak House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/24/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Glory Days Grill.

1/22/2018

A Pizza food lover from Valrico, FL tried Ny's Time Square Pizza in Bloomingdale.

1/20/2018

An Asian fusion food lover from Tampa, FL tried P.F. Changs.

1/02/2018

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried Sinigual.

12/30/2017

A diner from Tampa, FL tried Longhorn Steakhouse.

12/29/2017

A food lover from Tampa, FL tried Romis Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Diner Traditional Lunch
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.
  • On a diet? Check out the Carb-Watch and Fit Fare menus, featuring omelettes, bunless burgers, grilled chicken, roast turkey and more.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Valrico and Mango.
People found this by searching for: Brandon 60 Dennis Maps,Florida, Denny's Highway 60 Florida, Dennys Highway 60 Brandon, Denny's Brandon Fl, Denny's Menu Brandon, Denny's Brandon, and Dennys Hwy 60.