Denny's

Cuisine: Diner, Traditional, Lunch

Denny's is a Diner, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, fast service"
"The food was great but it was more about the service. Marsha our server was excellent, she is a keeper"
"Was here 2 weeks ago, and called management due to a very unprofessional waitress, with long hair in a pony tail swinging around my food every time she walked by my table, She was very rude. I came back and to find that waitress is still swinging her hair"
Comments
"Marsha, our server was excellent. More staff like her and business will be good"
  • 7/17/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, fast service
    Comments
    Marsha, our server was excellent. More staff like her and business will be good
  • 7/16/2017

A Diner food lover from Kingston, 08 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2017

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 5/25/2016

A dining patron from Valrico, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/07/2015

A Diner chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

chaz001969 photo

chaz001969

Brandon, FL

love it!!!!!

I eat there all the time and Charles is always our server and he is great and the food is assume

Bacon Cheddar Burger

May 31, 2006

Consistently Good Service

I just read the other review. I couldn't disagree more. My husband and I have often dined at the delectable Denny's there on Hwy 60 and have been nothing but pleased. The food is standard diner fare (hot and good like all Denny's) and…
July 26, 2005

Try Another Restaurant- Not this Denny's

This Denny's has very rude servers. They don't smile, and practically slam your food down when they serve you. The last time we were there, they cooked my husband's steak wrong TWICE, then didn't offer an apology or anything. If you…

11/06/2017

A dining patron from Ruskin, FL tried Hamburger Mary's.

11/05/2017

A diner from US tried Cheddar's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A dining patron from Lakeland, FL tried Kobe' Japanese Steak House.

10/25/2017

A Burgers food lover from Concord, NC tried Portillo's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/20/2017

A diner from Tampa, FL tried Brandon Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

An American food lover from US tried Brandon Ale House.

10/12/2017

An American food lover from Tampa, FL tried Brandon Ale House and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

Carnietools2 tried Chicago's Best Burgers, didn't like it, and rated it . Carnietools2 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
Cons
I complained about not getting what I ordered. I never said a bad word about the food. I complained about ordering exactly what I wanted and getting something different. The 10 minutes of explaining what I ordered compared to what I got was not worth th
10/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Romis Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A Latin food lover from Tampa, FL tried Latin Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food and service was excellent! will definitely go back.
Diner Traditional Lunch
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Valrico and Mango.
People found this by searching for: Brandon 60 Dennis Maps,Florida, Denny's Brandon, Denny's Highway 60 Florida, Denny's Brandon Fl, Dennys Hwy 60, Denny's Menu Brandon, and Dennys Highway 60 Brandon.