9009 Skillman St
Dallas, TX 75243-8237

Denny's

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Alice is a wonderful person greeted me at the door got my drinks and took my order food was served fast and her customer service was so good "
"Food was good & hot"
"As I entered this establishment, and as my usual experience, the African American waitress ran to the back; other employees looked at me with disdain, therefore I had to loudly announce my presence. The waitress did come and check on me."
Cons
"No one greeted, had to yell hello as emps on phones. Drinks not right or refilled. Waitress ignored us completely even after signalling. Check not given. Waiting time for service horrid."
"The manager was quite disrespectful and clearly unkept in appearance."
"I stood in the front and waited to be seated and the waiter and asked if I wanted a to go order? I answered no. He asked then how is it that I can assist you today? I was confused so I asked should I be just seating myself? He answered no, I'm just no"
Comments
"I seated myself and the next couple he asked properly will they dining in or ordering to go and seated them. He was a Mexican man dirty black clothes on and used his thumb to wipe a stain off of the customers cups. No lie!"
  • 8/02/2019

• 8/08/2016

An American food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good & hot
  • 4/26/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The manager was quite disrespectful and clearly unkept in appearance.
  • 6/13/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/26/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

American Takeout Good for groups

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Restaurant Near Skillman, Denny's Off Skillman, Denny's Skillman Dallas Tx, Late Night Food Near Skillman Dallas Tx, Dennys On Skillman, Denny's Skillman Dallas Menu, Dennys 75243, Denny's Menu 75243, and Denny's Dallas Tx 75243.