Denny's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Sandwiches

Pros
"Nice, well kept, the service was good. Food came out in a timely manner and was hot, Ooooh the coffee was hot so when I put my cream it was perfect!!! I like this Denny's I've gone alone and I've take 3 people with Me all at different time."
Cons
"Can't think of anything at the moment. "
Comments
"If You want to just kick back and enjoy a meal with someone or alone this is the place! "

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

American Gift Certificates Open 7 Days
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.
  • On a diet? Check out the Carb-Watch and Fit Fare menus, featuring omelettes, bunless burgers, grilled chicken, roast turkey and more.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/28/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Can't think of anything at the moment.
    Comments
  • 12/24/2013 A diner from Upland, CA tried it.

• 9/16/2013 A diner from Downey, CA tried it.

• 8/24/2013 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it and didn't like it.

Denny's is located near the cities of Hollyglen, Lennox, Houston, Lawndale, and Alondra Park.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Hawthorne, Denny's Hawthorne Ca, Denny's In Hawthorne, Denny Hawthroene, Denny's Hawthorne Blvd, Dennys In Hawthorne, Dennys On Hawthorne Blvd, and Dennys Hawthorne.