Denny's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Late Night

Pros
"Nice, well kept, the service was good. Food came out in a timely manner and was hot, Ooooh the coffee was hot so when I put my cream it was perfect!!! I like this Denny's I've gone alone and I've take 3 people with Me all at different time."
Cons
"Can't think of anything at the moment. "
Comments
"If You want to just kick back and enjoy a meal with someone or alone this is the place! "
December 29, 2009

Friendly Neighborhood Restaurant

Overall Great Place.
June 20, 2008

Known for its breakfasts, this diner chain slings all-American grub and bottomless cups of coffee.

In Short
With its kid-friendly vibe, booth seating and late-night hours (most stores are open 24 hours), Denny's draws night owls, seniors and families with kids. The menu sticks to classic American staples: wings, chicken…

American Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.
  • On a diet? Check out the Carb-Watch and Fit Fare menus, featuring omelettes, bunless burgers, grilled chicken, roast turkey and more.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Can't think of anything at the moment.
    Comments
  • 12/24/2013 A diner from Upland, CA tried it.

• 9/16/2013 A diner from Downey, CA tried it.

• 8/24/2013 A diner from US tried it and didn't like it.

Denny's is located near the cities of Hollyglen, Lennox, Houston, Lawndale, and Alondra Park.
People found this by searching for: Dennys In Hawthorne, Denny's Hawthorne Ca, Denny Hawthroene, Denny's Hawthorne, Dennys Hawthorne, Dennys On Hawthorne Blvd, Denny's Hawthorne Blvd, and Denny's In Hawthorne.