Denny's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Sandwiches

Pros
"Nice, well kept, the service was good. Food came out in a timely manner and was hot, Ooooh the coffee was hot so when I put my cream it was perfect!!! I like this Denny's I've gone alone and I've take 3 people with Me all at different time."
Cons
"Can't think of anything at the moment. "
Comments
"If You want to just kick back and enjoy a meal with someone or alone this is the place! "
  • 7/28/2014

Pros
    Cons
    Can't think of anything at the moment.
    Comments
  • 12/24/2013

A diner from Upland, CA tried it.

• 9/16/2013

A diner from Downey, CA tried it.

• 8/24/2013

An American food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried it and didn't like it.

Sandwich-300x200

American Delivery Wheelchair accessible
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.
  • On a diet? Check out the Carb-Watch and Fit Fare menus, featuring omelettes, bunless burgers, grilled chicken, roast turkey and more.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Hollyglen, Lennox, Houston, Lawndale, and Alondra Park.
People found this by searching for: Dennys In Hawthorne, Denny's Hawthorne Blvd, Denny's Hawthorne, Dennys On Hawthorne Blvd, Denny's In Hawthorne, Denny's Hawthorne Ca, Denny Hawthroene, and Dennys Hawthorne.