310 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89110

Denny's

Cuisine: Diner, Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I'm a regular costumer @ this location. I was in yesterday and my server was trying her best, but management SUCKS!! There was a female there, just walking around not doing much to help her staff. The staff looked extra busy and short staffed. This locati"
"My server name was Jordan she was friendly fast and efficient My food was hot and it look like the menu. "
Cons
"The place was busy but it was fully staffed. The manager walk the floor great job I have to drive to come to this location. Maybe you can train the people at the restaurant by my house so I would not have to pass their location to come all the way to ne"
  • 12/31/2018

A Diner food lover from US tried it.

• 11/15/2018

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/11/2017

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 9/25/2016

A Diner chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2016

• 1/11/2016

A Diner food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/05/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 7/04/2014

A Diner chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 5/01/2014

A Diner food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/24/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Diner Good for groups Traditional

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Nellis And Stewart, Restaurante Dennys Las Vegas Nellis, Dennys On Stewart And Nellis, Dennys On Nellis Menu, Denny's On Nellis, Dennys On Charleston And Nellis, Denny's Nellis Stewart, and Dennys On Nellis And Stewart.