4109 196th St Sw
Lynnwood, WA 98036-6716

Denny's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Sandwiches

Pros
"The food was excellent today. But tasting the carpet gems...vacuuming at dinner hour was awful!!! I quickly got my dinner to go and ate in the truck. Yuk. Last time I go there. Bad experience every time. No more.I still taste the carpet filth an hour afte"
Cons
"When an employee thinks it's ok to vacuum around you while eating a nice meal I grass we all need to make our own choices. Maybe vacuum after lunch, no later than 3? Eeew"
  • 11/15/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and didn't like it.

• 3/01/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons

American Dinner Lunch

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Alderwood Manor, Mountlake Terrace, Picnic Point North Lynnwood, Edmonds, and Woodway.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Near Lynnwood, Denny's Restaurant Lynnwood Washington, Dennys Mountlake Terrace, Dennys Lynnwood, Denny's Lynnwood Menu, Denny's Lynnwood, Denny's Coupon For Lynnwood Wa, and Lynnwood Denny's.