7748 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32514

Denny's

Cuisine: Diner, Sandwiches, Burgers

Denny's is a Diner, Sandwiches, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 11/11/2021

A Diner food lover from US tried it.

• 7/21/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/08/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2014

A Diner chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2013

A dining patron from Franklinton, LA tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

bamamama1982 photo

bamamama1982

Pensacola, FL

TERRIBLE ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE HERE

Stopped in around 4pm on a Wednesday afternoon with my husband & 2 children on the way home. We live in Pcola btw! From the moment we were seated "by a toothless thin fellow named "Joe ’) there seemed to be a problem. We were only 1 of maybe 4 ppl/tables in there. Briefly put,first we all ordered sweet teas (and husband a coffee).We were served unsweet tea,no biggie… was told “last shift didnt sweeten we will just add sugar” so after 10 mins of waiting my husband just went & asked can we please just get fountain drinks? Finally the one & only waitress I see takes our order.Dont remember her name,a big girl,says she"s new.No problem! Been there myself! Husband still waits for his coffee. Not too long of a wait for them to cook but meanwhile while waiting all we could see or hear was the 2 young cooks tossing things to each other goofing off & cussing loudly.Hubby & I kid around that we hope that wasnt our food.Food brought out…this is where the real trouble begins! There was something missing pretty much on every plate.No butter nor syrup for any pancakes…hubby got coffee finally just cannot get creme.Sugar salt & pepper had to be found off neighboring tables.Been there maybe half hour by now & kids & myself are complaining of freezing even in our jackets so were going to try to hurry & eat up! Still waiting on food that was never brought though? Oldest son ordered all you can eat pancakes but was hungry after the first plate but never was offered anymore although I asked repeatedly as he sat there hungry.We were all done,still no refills offered or anything else so at this point hubby is ticked & staring at employees who are just standing by kitchen doing nothing still.I tell him maybe they forgot,calm down.Finally ’Joe" comes back over but only to bring ticket.I noticed immediately kids were charged adult price even for drinks. $15 just for 4 drinks & a small coffee we could not even get a refill on! Needless to say we were not offered any discount when ringing out pissed by this point & made it clear I would NOT be back to this Dennys again!!!!

All-American Slam

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Sandwiches

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Denny's Delivery In Pensacola Fla, Denny's Pensacola, Denny Pensacola Fl, Denny's Davis Hwy Pensacola, Denny's North Davis Highway Pensacola Florida, Denny's Davis Hwy Menu Order Online, and Denny'S Davis Pensacola.