Denny's

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Cons
"Did not get what I ordered. Had to wait twenty minutes more to receive what I originally ordered. The person whom I went with was done with their meal. I took mine to go at that point."
Comments
"I understood that it was busy, however I was not happy. Other times my experiences have been awesome!"

American Takeout Kid's Menu
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.
  • On a diet? Check out the Carb-Watch and Fit Fare menus, featuring omelettes, bunless burgers, grilled chicken, roast turkey and more.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/21/2016 A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 2/09/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Denny's is located near the cities of Larkfield.
People found this by searching for: Menu Dennys Santa Rosa Ca., Denny's Coddingtown, Denny's Guerneville Rd Menu, Denny's 1000 Guernville Rd, Santa Rosa, Ca, Denny's Santa Rosa, Denny's Menu Santa Rosa Ca, and Denny's Santa Rosa Menu.