Denny's

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Cons
"Did not get what I ordered. Had to wait twenty minutes more to receive what I originally ordered. The person whom I went with was done with their meal. I took mine to go at that point."
Comments
"I understood that it was busy, however I was not happy. Other times my experiences have been awesome!"
  • 12/21/2016

An American chowhound from Santa Rosa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 2/09/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Takeout Kid's Menu
Tips
  • Seniors and kids each have their own specially priced menu.

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Roseland and Larkfield.
People found this by searching for: Denny's Santa Rosa Menu, Denny's Menu Santa Rosa Ca, Denny's Guerneville Rd Menu, Denny's 1000 Guernville Rd, Santa Rosa, Ca, Denny's Coddingtown, Denny's Santa Rosa, and Menu Dennys Santa Rosa Ca..