6591 Thompson Rd
Syracuse, NY 13206

Denny's

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"I love to come to Dennys on carrier circle because of there employees! My favorite server is Tracy, she is filled with joy and always makes sure I always have a drink. My favorite manger is Pat, he has an amazing personality! My favorite cook is Damien, h"
"Good Foo best price "
Cons
"Perfection"
  • 5/28/2017

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 6/19/2016

A Diner chowhound from East Syracuse, NY tried it.

• 7/25/2015

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2015

A Diner food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Perfection
  • 4/29/2015

A Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/18/2015

A Diner food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/01/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/29/2014

• 10/17/2014

A Diner chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/19/2014

A Diner chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Diner Lunch Dinner
King David Restaurant

Greek in University Hill

Hk Take Out Food

Chinese in Near Eastside

Denny's  Restaurant Reviews

Denny's is located near the cities of Onondaga County, Lyncourt, Galeville, and Onondaga.
People found this by searching for: Dennys East Syracuse, Dennys Carrier Circle, Denny's Carrier Circle, Denny's Carrier Circle Syracuse Ny, Denny's Menu Carrier Circle, Denny'S Carrier Circle, and Denny Carrier Circle Syracuse Ny.