3611 Decatur St
Philadelphia, PA 19136-3010

Depalma Bakery

Neighborhoods: Holmesburg
Cuisine: Bakeries

Pros
"No frills."
  • 9/28/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Washington, DC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    No frills.
  • 7/12/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

January 30, 2008

The Best Rolls and Bread but......

First let me say that I have no problem with the quality of any of the products. EVERYTHING is fantastic and I've tried just about everything. I have two complaints. One being that not enough hard rolls are made on a daily basis. They run…
February 12, 2007

best place for everything that is bread!

It is really hard to explain my feeling of Depalma⿿s into words. My grandfather took my father and my father took my siblings and me. I am keeping the tradition alive by taking my son there when I can. Everyone is right when they say it is…
July 24, 2006

Best breads Ever

I probably never would have known about Depalma's if they didnt deliver to the deli I visit every week. I picked up some of their bread one week and was instantly hooked. \r I don't know how they do it but it is perfectly made. Perfect…

Eiselen's Pastry Shoppe

Pub Food in Mayfield

Superior Pizza

Cheesesteak in Mayfield

5/28/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Lehigh Family Pizza in Allegheny West and liked it.

5/27/2017

An American food lover from Louisville, CO tried T.G.I. Friday's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The booth were we sat
Cons
EVERYTHING!!
Comments
Needs to be shut down
5/27/2017

A diner from Flourtown, PA tried Jansen in West Mount Airy.

5/26/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Bob & Stan Rib House in Logan/ Ogontz/ Fern Rock, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/26/2017

An American food lover from US tried Rib Rack in Oxford Circle/ Castor.

5/26/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Crab & Claw Seafood Inc in Cedarbrook/Stenton.

5/25/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried George's Wings in Northeast Philadelphia.

5/25/2017

A food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Sister Muhammad's Kitchen in Tioga/ Nicetown.

5/25/2017

A Deli food lover from Glenmoore, PA tried Kennedy's Food Garden Deli in Logan Square.

5/24/2017

An American food lover from Lanham, MD tried Bella's Breakfast & Lunch in North Philadelphia West and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries
Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Depalma Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Depalma Bakery is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Depalma Bakery Philadelphia, Depalmas Bakery, Depalma's Bakery, Decatur St. Piladelphia, Depalma's Bakery, Depalma Bakery, De Palmas Bakery, Resturants In Manayunk Pa, and De Palma's Bakery.