3611 Decatur St
Philadelphia, PA 19136-3010

Depalma Bakery

Neighborhoods: Holmesburg
Cuisine: Bakeries

Pros
"No frills."
  • 9/28/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    No frills.
  • 7/12/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

January 30, 2008

The Best Rolls and Bread but......

First let me say that I have no problem with the quality of any of the products. EVERYTHING is fantastic and I've tried just about everything. I have two complaints. One being that not enough hard rolls are made on a daily basis. They run…
February 12, 2007

best place for everything that is bread!

It is really hard to explain my feeling of Depalma⿿s into words. My grandfather took my father and my father took my siblings and me. I am keeping the tradition alive by taking my son there when I can. Everyone is right when they say it is…
July 24, 2006

Best breads Ever

I probably never would have known about Depalma's if they didnt deliver to the deli I visit every week. I picked up some of their bread one week and was instantly hooked. \r I don't know how they do it but it is perfectly made. Perfect…

Eiselen's Pastry Shoppe

Pub Food in Mayfield

Superior Pizza

Cheesesteak in Mayfield

7/22/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Old English Pizza in Bridesburg, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A Deli food lover from Langhorne, PA tried Wagon Train Delicatessen in Logan Square.

7/21/2017

A food lover from Willow Grove, PA tried Slack's Grant Avenue in Bustleton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Rib Rack in Oxford Circle/ Castor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food is great, service is good. The only drawback is that the place is too dark.
7/20/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried T.G.I. Friday's.

7/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried City Pizza in South Philadelphia West.

7/20/2017

A diner from US tried All Aboard Seafood in Fairmount.

7/20/2017

A Steak food lover from Sicklerville, NJ tried Cadillac Grille at the Wells Fargo Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/19/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Knave of Hearts (CLOSED) in Center City East.

7/19/2017

A Cafe food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Crabby Cafe in Oxford Circle/ Castor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries Takeout
Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Depalma Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Depalma Bakery is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Depalma Bakery, De Palmas Bakery, Depalma Bakery Philadelphia, Depalmas Bakery, Depalma's Bakery, Decatur St. Piladelphia, De Palma's Bakery, Resturants In Manayunk Pa, and Depalma's Bakery.