3611 Decatur St
Philadelphia, PA 19136-3010

Depalma Bakery

Neighborhoods: Holmesburg
Cuisine: Bakeries

Pros
"No frills."
  • 9/28/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    No frills.
  • 7/12/2013

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

January 30, 2008

The Best Rolls and Bread but......

First let me say that I have no problem with the quality of any of the products. EVERYTHING is fantastic and I've tried just about everything. I have two complaints. One being that not enough hard rolls are made on a daily basis. They run…
February 12, 2007

best place for everything that is bread!

It is really hard to explain my feeling of Depalma⿿s into words. My grandfather took my father and my father took my siblings and me. I am keeping the tradition alive by taking my son there when I can. Everyone is right when they say it is…
July 24, 2006

Best breads Ever

I probably never would have known about Depalma's if they didnt deliver to the deli I visit every week. I picked up some of their bread one week and was instantly hooked. \r I don't know how they do it but it is perfectly made. Perfect…

Eiselen's Pastry Shoppe

Pub Food in Mayfield

Superior Pizza

Cheesesteak in Mayfield

11/21/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Walt's in South Philadelphia East.

11/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China House II in Eastwick/Southwest Philadelphia.

11/20/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Golden Star in Cobbs Creek.

11/19/2017

A diner from US tried Perry's Pizzeria in Tacony/ Wissinoming, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/19/2017

A food lover from Langhorne, PA tried 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant (CLOSED) in Northeast Philadelphia.

11/19/2017

A diner from US tried Al's Corner Deli in Holmesburg.

11/19/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Happy Garden in Frankford, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Pizza Hut in Mayfair, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried City View Pizza in Tioga/ Nicetown.

11/18/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Saint Augustine, FL tried Old Original Bookbinder's in Center City East and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries Takeout

Depalma Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Depalma Bakery is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Depalma Bakery Philadelphia, De Palmas Bakery, Depalma Bakery, De Palma's Bakery, Depalmas Bakery, Resturants In Manayunk Pa, Depalma's Bakery, Decatur St. Piladelphia, and Depalma's Bakery.