7250 S Durango Dr, Ste 120
Las Vegas, NV 89113-2214

Design & Dine

(Near the intersection of S Durango Dr and W Warm Springs Rd)

Cuisine: American (New)

Design & Dine is a American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great food, friendly staff, an amazing night out trying a new experience! I love my painting at the end too and was impressed with my abilities to paint! With the guidance the instructor gives, anybody can be an artist!"
  • 10/22/2013

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
ramot photo

ramot

Richmond, England

Very nice place

I want to thank the owners of this restaurant for a wonderful dinner. About a week ago, my friends and I from branding agency celebrated my birthday here. Our order was prepared very quickly and the dishes were very tasty. Thanks a lot. :)

Wine and meat

Amazing

American (New) Restaurants.

Design & Dine  Restaurant Reviews

Design & Dine is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Dine And Design Las Vegas, Design And Dine Las Vegas, Design And Wine Las Vegas, Design And Dine Las Vegas Durango, 702 327 7325, Menu At Design And Wine Las Vegas, Design And Dine Menu Las Vegas, 7250 S. Durango Dr. #120 Las Vegas, Nv, 89148, and Design And Wine Las Vegas Reviews.