485+carthage+st
Cameron, NC 28326-8905

Dewberry Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Ice Cream, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Absolutely loved it! Food was scrumptious and I want to eat it again right now"
"Fresh food, friendly service, excellent chef, lovely decor"
"Friendly & good food "
Comments
"Broccoli soup was perfect, and so was everything else we ordered. My kids, my mom, my sister and I all had something different and it was all so fresh. It is a small, cozy, quiet but friendly place which I love."
"Cash check only"
  • 4/20/2016

A Deli chowhound from Sanford, NC tried it and liked it.

• 2/20/2016

A diner from Lillington, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Absolutely loved it! Food was scrumptious and I want to eat it again right now
  • 6/14/2015

A Deli chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/09/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh food, friendly service, excellent chef, lovely decor
    Comments
    Cash check only
  • 8/16/2014

A Deli food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

Pros
    Friendly & good food
  • 9/05/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/21/2013

A Deli chowhound from Concord, NC tried it.

• 7/05/2013

A Deli food lover from Nebo, NC tried it and rated it .

Deli Ice Cream Cafe

Dewberry Deli  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dewberry Deli, Www.Dewberry Deli, Dewberry Cafe Nc, Dewberry Deli Menu, Dewberry Deli Cameron Nc Menu, Dewberry Cafe Cameron Nc, Dewberry Deli Cameron Nc, Dewberry's Restaurant In Cameran Nc, and Dewberry Deli Menu Cameron Nc.