485+carthage+st
Cameron, NC 28326-8905

Dewberry Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Ice Cream, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Absolutely loved it! Food was scrumptious and I want to eat it again right now"
"Fresh food, friendly service, excellent chef, lovely decor"
"Friendly & good food "
Comments
"Broccoli soup was perfect, and so was everything else we ordered. My kids, my mom, my sister and I all had something different and it was all so fresh. It is a small, cozy, quiet but friendly place which I love."
"Cash check only"
  • 4/20/2016

A diner from Sanford, NC tried it and liked it.

• 2/20/2016

A Deli food lover from Lillington, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Absolutely loved it! Food was scrumptious and I want to eat it again right now
  • 6/14/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/09/2014

A Deli chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh food, friendly service, excellent chef, lovely decor
    Comments
    Cash check only
  • 8/16/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

Pros
    Friendly & good food
  • 9/05/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/21/2013

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried it.

• 7/05/2013

A Deli chowhound from Nebo, NC tried it and rated it .

Deli Ice Cream Cafe

Dewberry Deli  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dewberry Cafe Cameron Nc, Dewberry Deli Menu, Dewberry Deli Cameron Nc Menu, Www.Dewberry Deli, Dewberry Deli Cameron Nc, Dewberry Cafe Nc, Dewberry Deli, Dewberry Deli Menu Cameron Nc, and Dewberry's Restaurant In Cameran Nc.