Dewberry Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Ice Cream, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Absolutely loved it! Food was scrumptious and I want to eat it again right now"
"Fresh food, friendly service, excellent chef, lovely decor"
"Friendly & good food "
Comments
"Broccoli soup was perfect, and so was everything else we ordered. My kids, my mom, my sister and I all had something different and it was all so fresh. It is a small, cozy, quiet but friendly place which I love."
"Cash check only"

Deli Ice Cream Cafe

Dewberry Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/20/2016 A diner from Dunn, NC tried it and liked it.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from Sanford, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Absolutely loved it! Food was scrumptious and I want to eat it again right now
    Comments
  • 6/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh food, friendly service, excellent chef, lovely decor
    Comments
    Cash check only
  • 8/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly & good food
  • 9/05/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/21/2013 A diner from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 7/05/2013 A diner from Pineville, NC tried it and rated it 5 stars.

People found this by searching for: Dewberry Deli Cameron Nc, Dewberry Deli Cameron Nc Menu, Dewberry Deli Menu Cameron Nc, Dewberry Cafe Nc, Dewberry's Restaurant In Cameran Nc, Dewberry Cafe Cameron Nc, Www.Dewberry Deli, and Dewberry Deli.