11111 N 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020

Different Pointe of View

Cuisine: Contemporary French, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"The restaurant has nice views , we returned a few days later to let our son take some photos of the view from the parking area and we were approached by a very rude security guard who told us to leave if we weren't staying there. I have lived in Phoenix f"
"Chefs choice dinner is the most incredible meal I have ever had...highly recommended "
"Amazing waiter and excellent views. Our food was wonderful."
Cons
"The cons were about the resort not specifically the restaurant ."
  • 7/02/2018

A diner from Surprise, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/10/2018

A dining patron from Glendale, AZ tried it.

• 4/08/2018

A diner from Glendale, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The cons were about the resort not specifically the restaurant .
  • 6/03/2017

A Contemporary French food lover from Camp Verde, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2016

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2015

A Contemporary French chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/01/2015

A Contemporary French chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Amazing waiter and excellent views. Our food was wonderful.
  • 1/17/2015

A Contemporary French food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

pandapanda photo

pandapanda

Phoenix, AZ

only the name and the street number is funny enough...

I was once there attending a private party of my friends. I believe I cannot afford the 100+ dollars average cost there. But I have to say it is a really gorgeous place for a romantic dinner, and would be the first choice for me to bring my girlfriend for a dinner at the right time and purpose. I mean it is really a nice place for the couple. Everything there is so fancy and worth the money you pay. I had some appetizers and wine there and I would say the services there are way better than the food and drinks. The drawback for this restaurant is that anytime you need to be really well prepared to spend before you go there.

Contemporary French Lunch Dinner

Different Pointe of View  Restaurant Reviews

Different Pointe of View is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Different Pointe View, Different Point Of View Restaurant, Different Pointe Of View Menu, Different Point Of View Restaurant Menu, Different Pointe Of View Phoenix, Az, Different Points Of View Restaurant Phoenix, Different Point Of View Menu, and Pointofviewrestaurantphoenixmenu.