1835 Newport Blvd Ste D154
Costa Mesa, CA 92627-5010

Diho Siam Restaurant

Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Noodle Bar

Diho Siam Restaurant is a Thai, Catering, and Noodle Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

lovelypolarbear photo

lovelypolarbear

Pad thai in Costa Mesa

Diho Siam offers two types of food: Chinese & Thai. I mostly come here for Thai food. Actually, make that just pad thai.
There’s nothing special about this place, except a convenient location if you work somewhere in Costa Mesa and you’re craving a clean, average tasting Asian food without spending a fortune.

Be aware!
There’s no beverage listing on the menu, thus you won’t find out how much you actually paid for your can of coke until your bill comes out — $2.45!!! The thai ice tea was 3/4 ice… not much content.

Double aware!
They’re extremely stingy with # of shrimps given out on each dish. I had 1 shrimp on my pad thai whereas my coworker who ordered the “shrimp fried rice” (note how this should be a shrimp dish) received 4 pieces of shrimps. I thought there should have been a little more shrimp on those dishes.

Overall: eh. Perhaps I was a bit surprised at the quantity of food given. Quality was a little bit above average. I would be surprised if any Thai restaurant messed up on making pad thai.

Pad Thai

Better than regular pad thai. Has some taste, not dry, not much quantity

180 photo

Costa Mesa, CA

Great Look, Lousy Service, Greasy Food

My girlfriend and I have been eating for the last 2 years. Last night was our most recent visit after they fixed up the place, and after last night the place doesn’t match the food nor service.

For a small restaurant, service was slow. We waited 10mins. till they took our food and drink orders. We had to remind them about our drinks, and when we got them, their was a bug in my Thai ice tea. When I told the waiter that it was in there, he just took it away quickly and never returned.

The food is a lot more greasier than what it used to be. Vegetables were to large in main dishes. The vegetable tempura were like the ones you can get at the county fair.

The restroom was dirty and needs to be attended regularly.

I definitely wont be returning to this place after the poor quality of food and service they replaced for upscaling the look of the restaurant.

Spicy fired rice

Greasy, still had clumps of white rice. Vegetables way too large for the dish.

Pad Thai

Greasy and the noodles were rubbery.

Fried Tofu appetizer

Overcooked

Vegetable Tempura

looked and tasted like it was from the county fair

Thai Catering Good For Kids
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 09:30PM
Sun 12:00PM - 09:30PM

Diho Siam Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Diho Siam Restaurant is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Diho Siam Costa Mesa, Daio Saiam Costa Mesa, Diho Siam, Diho Siam Menu, Daio Siam Costa Mesa Ca, Diho Siam Restaurant Costa Mesa, Diho Siam Restaurant, and Diho Siam Costa Mesa Menu.