36217 S Gratiot Ave
Clinton Township, MI 48035-1718

Dimitri's Rendezvous

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Food was horrible"
  • 3/08/2016

A dining patron from Ocala, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was horrible
August 25, 2010

Karl

I dined at this establishment and enjoyed every aspect of this place... Food was amazing at an incredible price!!
May 22, 2010

Disaster of an evening!

My husband and I were celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary so we decided to go to Dimitri's Rendezvous for a nice quiet dinner. I had been there many times before and the food was good. We ordered dinner and my husband asked for his…
February 5, 2010

PATHETIC SERVICE

My first visit to Dimitri's Rendezvous was not a good one. \r I went there for dinner recently. I arrived at the front desk, but nobody was standing there. I stood there for a couple minutes, waiting for someone to seat me. A few more…

3/22/2019

A dining patron from US tried Kowloon Carry Out.

3/21/2019

An American chowhound from Macomb, MI tried Wildflower Cafe and didn't like it. They liked the food.

3/19/2019

An American food lover from Ferndale, MI tried Golden Corral.

3/18/2019

A diner from US tried Vito's Bakery.

3/17/2019

A dining patron from Mount Clemens, MI tried Jimmy Dee's Lounge and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/17/2019

A dining patron from Clinton Township, MI tried Margarita in Clinton Township, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/16/2019

A diner from Dearborn, MI tried The Country Inn.

2/28/2019

An American food lover from US tried Margarita in Clinton Township, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/24/2019

An American food lover from US tried Wildflower Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious home cooked food! Spotless rest rooms say a lot about the cleanliness! We love the Wildflower Cafe!
2/17/2019

An American chowhound from US tried Wildflower Cafe.

American Parking Catering

Dimitri's Rendezvous  Restaurant Reviews

Dimitri's Rendezvous is located near the cities of Charter Township Of Clinton, Clinton Twp, Macomb Township, and Oshkosh.
People found this by searching for: Dimitri's Rendezvous Menu, Dimitri Rendezvous, Demitris Rendavuea, Dimitris Rendezvous, Dimitris Rendezvous Menu, Dimitris Restaurant,Clinton Twp, Mi, Dimitris Rendezvous Clinton Township, and Rendezvous Restaurant Clinton Twp.