140 Cumberland St

GrandKnight photo

GrandKnight

Scarborough

DIMMI BAR & TRATTORIA

I usually pass by Dimmi all the time in Yorkville without giving it much thought. That changed when I had the pizza over here. Dimmi is an Italian restaurant with great and comfy decor. It makes you feel at home with impeccable service. The wait staff is at your beckon call. The prices are quite reasonable too. The pizza has a nice thin crispy crust with the right amount of toppings that don’t make the whole thing soggy. It was absolutely great. They are a huge selection of pizzas so I going to make it my goal to try every one. I really like Pizza Dimmi which is simply grilled chicken, spinach, mozzarella and tomato sauce. The pasta is out of this world. Try the Tagliollini Alla Gamberi with black tiger shrimps, arugula and cherry tomatoes. I truly loved my experience at Dimmi and will make it a habit of returning for more great food.

Italian Yorkville Reservations

Dimmi Bar & Trattoria  Restaurant Reviews

Dimmi Bar & Trattoria is located near the cities of North Dumfries, Brant, Greater Toronto Metro Area, North York, and East York.
People found this by searching for: Dimmi Yorkville Reviews, Dimmi Menu, Dimmi Bar & Trattoria Review, Dimmi Yorkville Menu, Dimmi Mob, Dimmis Yorkville Menu, and Dimmi Bar And Trattoria.