DiModa Pizza & Hotspot

(Lower East Side)

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Bar

DiModa Pizza & Hotspot is a Italian, Pizza, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Go for the appetizers!

Went to DiModa Pizza & Hotspot with a group of fellow diners. We were seated at a high top table next to the modern wood fire oven. When we got there, it was very warm (open concept seating), but as the night progressed, it cooled off a bit. Our server was excellent! He was very attentive, friendly and answered all of our questions. Water glasses were kept full and even brought a carafe of water. Our group of five ordered different appetizers and one was better than the next! From the spicy deviled eggs, to the charred octopus, hard to pick a favorite. The appetizers were larger than expected, so by the time our main dishes came out (pizza for me), I hardly had room! Overall, it was a great dining experience. Will have to go back.

Spicy Deviled Eggs

Spicy Deviled Eggs – came out on a large board, very flavorful and more than expected. Great flavor.

Margherita Pizza

Margherita Pizza – the pizza was good. Instead of basil, I think mine had chives on it. I’ve had better….

Bonbon3 photo

Bonbon3

Milwaukee, WI

Very enjoyable

Interesting menu – good food – great variety of choices from seafood to pasta to pizza?

Service was excellent And pricing was fair and worth what I paid

Mussels

Sauce good but many shells were empty although large serving so no complaints. The mussels were also small.

Mason jar salad

Excellent flavors – good variety of ingredients and all very fresh. Good gimmick as they put salad in mason jar and shake it up then pour into bowl. Large serving and I have enough for lunch tomorrow.

White sangria

Delicious and inexpensive (happy hour pricing!)had watermelon and basil and other interesting flavor

Italian OpenTable Reservations

DiModa Pizza & Hotspot  Restaurant Reviews

DiModa Pizza & Hotspot is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Di Moda Restaurant Milwaukee and Dimoda Milwaukee Restrant Menue.