Dimora

Cuisine: Italian, Kosher, Lunch

• 12/30/2015

Ernied tried it.

December 22, 2009

Dimora a Divine place to celebrate friendship

I went to Dimora this past sunday and I again had my favor sea food pasta. I came with my girl friend and we split the pasta. it was perfect for both of us, delicious, cooked perfect spice divine. we enjoyed sunday night a glass of…
November 29, 2009

the best place to meet people

I was at Dimora this saturday night! It was packed it was a waiting for a table about 30 minutes but we were still served with delicious cheeses at the bar. It was worth it to wait the food was fantastic delicious the lobster was cooked to…
February 1, 2008

Dimoras Restaurant

Dimoras is an upscale restaurant on Piermont Rd with a great, fun and lively atmosphere. Nice decor, well maintained, with an eager to please staff and efficient service with a smile. Food is quality and the menu is varied. Prices are…

2/08/2017

A diner from Closter, NJ tried Hunan Royal.

12/28/2016

A dining patron from Closter, NJ tried Cousins Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2016

A diner from Bayonne, NJ tried Wild Wasabi and didn't like it.

4/27/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Bergenfield, NJ tried Wild Wasabi.

12/30/2015

Ernied tried Dimora.

12/13/2015

A dining patron from Tenafly, NJ tried Cousins Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
No highlights. Will not try again. Very pricey for tasteless and overcooked food.
Cons
Since it was takeout and we waited over 1 1/2 hrs there was not much that could have been done. Definitely unacceptable to be charged a delivery charge on top of everything else.
Comments
11/16/2015

A dining patron from Paramus, NJ tried Ronnie's Hot Bagels & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/01/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried The Blind Boar.

4/25/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried Cousins Pizza.

2/06/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried Mark's Ooh La La Yum.

Italian Kosher Dinner

Dimora  Restaurant Reviews

Dimora is located near the cities of Northvale, Harrington Park, Closter, Tappan, and Rockleigh.
People found this by searching for: Dimora Norwood, Demoras Restaurant Norwood, Dimora Norwood Menu, Demora's Restaurant Nj, Dimora Restaurant Norwood Nj, Dimoras Norvale Nj, Dimoras Norwood Nj, and Demoras In Norwood.