Dina's Pizza & Pub

Neighborhoods: Old Brooklyn
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Burgers

Dina's Pizza & Pub is a Pizza, Lunch, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff"
"Food was nasty and COOLD will not order agen "
"Consistent food quality "
"Awesome wings"
"Nothing food was under cooked and when I called them they said I could get a store credit "
"Good food , atmosphere , and people. "
"Delicioso Mmmmm Ricisimo!"
Cons
"Ordered wings they were In front of me in 2 minites! They had been sitting under a heat lamp and were dry and hard! Best wings in Cleveland my ass!"
"noisey"
"Costumer service and cooking food right so people don't get sick "
"No cons"
Comments
"Stop precooking your food dina! That's billshit!"
"Its hard to wanna go back to Dina's I was spoken to like crap and food was horrible "
"Kinda expensive for a corner bar"
  • 8/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 5/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/21/2017

A diner from Mantua, OH tried it.

• 1/18/2017

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 12/03/2016

A Pizza food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 5/17/2016

A Pizza food lover from Monroe, MI tried it and liked it.

• 5/08/2016

A diner from North Olmsted, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016

A dining patron from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 11/17/2015

A Pizza food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

giddy photo

giddy

Cleveland, OH

Dina's is awesome!!

I must say we visit Dina’s at least once a week!! The food & service is great. Not to mention how clean it is!!
The girls always make you feel welcomed at Dina’s and the prices are very reasonable!! Love their “new” buffalo chicken pizza & their mild wings are to die for! & they deliver!!!!

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Nothing like their crust!! Not to thick not to thin & the sauce is out of this world. The buffalo pizza has ranch dressing as a base sauce & chicken tossed in buffalo sauce. It is so delicious!!!!

lost its luster

overall a pizza hut that serves drinks! barmaids/ waitresses rude!Karissa i think was her name called another waitress a bitch within earshot of my groups booth! food rates highly but the atmosphere is really trailer park. try one of the better places on that street like memphis tavern or fat guys.

Meatlovers Pizza

great meaty well cooked cheese

MrHudd photo

MrHudd

Cleveland, AL

WOW!!!!

We were looking for a family type resturant not a chain style and wow!!! we found it at Dina’s. Good food and good prices and the atmosphere was what we were looking for. They been there for a while and were glad we stopped in we will return we will also recomend it highly to our friends and relatives. There pizza was the best.

Meatlovers Pizza

Wow!!!!!

February 19, 2010

Unpleasant dinning experience

I love the place but hate the personnel. I apologize for other girls who work there and who may be a magnificent servers at Dina?s Pizza and Pub, yet I speak about particular one brunet, who is very angry, rude, and vulgar at all times.…

Pizza Delivery Outdoor seating
Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland

Contemporary American in Downtown

L'Albatros

French in University District

Dina's Pizza & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Dina's Pizza & Pub is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Dina's Pizza Menu, Dina's Pizza, Dina's Pizza Cleveland, Dinas Pizza And Pub Menu, Dina's Pub Menu, Dinas Pizza, and Dina's Pizza And Pub Menu.