3180 Northdale Blvd Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55433-2900

Dino's Gyros - Coon Rapids

Cuisine: Greek, Sandwiches, Lunch

• 9/14/2018

A Greek food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 7/28/2018

A Greek food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/01/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

Good Greek Fast Food

The Dino’s in Coon Rapids is located on the corner of Main St. and Northdale Blvd NW by the Ridgedale Shopping Center. It is easy to find and parking should not be a problem. Dino’s has really good and consistent food. If the star rating was for tasty Greek fast food, I would have given them five stars.

Their gyros are great and I love their Greek Salad. If you are hungry for a gyro, but think it might be too much, do what my husband and I do: order the Junior Gyro. It is just as tasty as the larger one, but its smaller size allows you to order one (or two) of their tasty sides. Also, when we have asked they have made any of their gyros in the Junior size for us. If you have a bigger appetite than us, not to worry, they have a Mega size gyro too.

Another thing I am very pleased to see at Dino’s is a switch from disposable plates, cups and silverware to reusable. They now use a stylish square plate and blue glasses. Very cool!

Zucchini Bites at Dino's Gyros - Coon Rapids

Zucchini Bites

Very tasty and a bit unusual. We had already eaten a couple pieces when I took this picture, so expect a larger order than this shows.

Junior Gyro at Dino's Gyros - Coon Rapids

Junior Gyro

Yummy gyro goodness in a smaller size!

Greek Ice Cream (Bakery & Dessert Parlor) East Asian Cuisine
Mon-Sat 10:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 10:30AM - 09:00PM

Dino's Gyros - Coon Rapids  Restaurant Reviews

Dino's Gyros - Coon Rapids is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Gyro Coon Rapids Mn 55433, Gyros Blaine Mn, 3180 Northdale Blvd 55448, Big Bite Gyros Blaine Mn, Dino's Restaurant Coon Rapids Mn Menu, Dino's Gyros Coon Rapids Mn, Big Bite Gyros Blaine, and Dinos Gyros.