Dino's House Of Pancakes

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Dino's House Of Pancakes is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
"Food was excellent and service good "
"Everything is good. Coffee. Food. Atmosphere. Service. Every year our vacation includes a visit to Dino's!"
Cons
"Nothing"
"No cons"
"It closes at 2:00. I would go there for dinner if I could!"
barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

One of the best for beach breakfasts!

This one has been around for years, has a faithful following of regulars – both local and return visitors. We’re in the “return visitors” classification. It’s good old-fashioned beach style dining – when I say “beach style”, anyone who is a Myrtle Beach long time goer knows what I mean. Good food, good service, good prices. Not fancy – just “folks.” They close at 2pm, but I like “breakfast” at an earlier time anyway, so we hit it about 9 kind of in between the “mobs.” It’s never let us down.

Western Omelette

Fluffy (not fried flat/hard) – tender when cut into it, just “breathing” goodness – peppers, ham bits and all. French fries on side, toast, order slice tomatoes and of course great coffee!

Ham n Cheese Omelette

Husband still goes for Ham and cheese omelet with couple big ole pancakes to “wash it down” – he said it was ‘just right.’

barry396 photo

barry396

Blythewood, SC

#1 place for breakfast in north myrtle beach

Great place for Breakfast in the Myrtle Beach area. There is almost always a wait but the food is well worth it!

Country Fried Steak & two eggs

5 stars says it all

January 17, 2010

Breakfast!

November 6, 2009

Dino's House Of Pancakes is the best breakfast in town.

I have been eating at Dino's for over 7 years and my family and I love it! Great food, great prices and great services all add up to a winning combination for breakfast. We have come to know the owners Tommy and Barbie personally and they…
April 19, 2009

Never Again

My husband and I always came to Dino's for breakfast , until one morning , our family was visting from out of town and we took them to Dino's to eat. We had told them it was the best place to have breakfast. My son had ordered eggs,…

American Breakfast Parking

Dino's House Of Pancakes  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/25/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 7/19/2016 A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was excellent and service good
    Cons
    No cons
  • 7/01/2016 A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 10/16/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2015 A diner from Versailles, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    It closes at 2:00. I would go there for dinner if I could!
  • 8/19/2015 A diner from Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Lithonia, GA tried it.

• 6/28/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dino's House Of Pancakes is located near the cities of Cherry Grove Beach and North Myrtle Bch.
People found this by searching for: Dino's House Of Pancakes Myrtle Beach, Dinos House Of Pancakes Menu, Dino's House Of Pancakes North Myrtle Beach, Dino's House Of Pancakes, Dino House Of Pancakes Menu, Dino'shouseofpancakes.Com, Dino's Pancake House Menu, and Dino's House Of Pancakes Menu.