Dino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Dino's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
"Lovely family owned pizza shop I drive 20 miles just for their pizza"
"Fast service and always excellent food "
"I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners"
"Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos"
"Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome"
"It was good I will tell people a bout it "
Cons
"Nothing keep doing what your doing"
Comments
"Excellent meat ball subs"
  • 8/09/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Johnstown, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    FRIENDLY PEOPLE
  • 9/10/2016

Pros
    Lovely family owned pizza shop I drive 20 miles just for their pizza
  • 7/07/2016

A diner from Lancaster, OH tried it.

• 6/09/2016

A diner from Cumming, GA tried it.

• 3/11/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Blacklick, OH tried it.

• 2/13/2016

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and always excellent food
  • 1/29/2016

A diner from Elyria, OH tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Columbus, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

kristalynn737 photo

kristalynn737

Columbus, OH

save your money, and your health!

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn’t any italian dressing. I opened the bun… and BROWN lettuce is what I found!! After I was grossed out, I proceeded to call management. I was placed on hold twice. The first time I was hung up on. The lady who answered was rude, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. Once I finally got onto the phone with the manager, who was also rude… told me that brown lettuce is normal??? NO WAY! I have worked in the restaurant business since I was 16. I wouldn’t serve rotten lettuce to an animal, let alone let it leave my store for someone to consume! He went on rambling about how it must have been “too much water at the produce company”. I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I will NEVER go there again, and I warn everyone… SAVE YOUR MONEY, and your health!

Sub

January 5, 2017

owners of dinos pizza is the rudest owner/manager that ever walked the earth makes employees sit in the corner, talks down to his help says the n word on a regular bases, smoke atleast 4 to 5 packs of cigs a night in a smoke free building…
August 11, 2013

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn't any italian dressing. I opened the bun.. and…

Subway

Sandwiches in Whitehall

Little Caesars

Pizza in Whitehall

Awash Enjera Bakery & Dist

Bakeries in Whitehall

11/19/2017

An Indian food lover from Columbus, OH tried Persis Karaikudi & Biryani Grill.

11/18/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Olive Garden in Polaris and liked it.

11/17/2017

An American food lover from US tried MCL Restaurant & Bakery and liked it.

11/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Baobab African Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/15/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Columbus, OH tried Tee Jaye's.

11/14/2017

An American chowhound from Thornville, OH tried Lovell's Neighborhood Pub and Grill.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Hunan King in Edgewood.

11/13/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried Bruce Lee Dragon Restaurant in Beechwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Peking Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Close to home
11/11/2017

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried Red Lobster in Eastland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs
Buckeye Donuts

Bagels in University

PJ's

Sandwiches in University

Brio Tuscan Gril

Italian in Far North

Dino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Dino's Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dinos Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dino's Pizza, Dino's Pizza Columbus, Oh, Dino Pizza, Dino's Pizza Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Whitehall Ohio, and Dinos Pizza Whitehall.