Dino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Dino's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and always excellent food "
"I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners"
"Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos"
"Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome"
"It was good I will tell people a bout it "
Cons
"Nothing keep doing what your doing"
Comments
"Excellent meat ball subs"
kristalynn737 photo

kristalynn737

Columbus, OH

save your money, and your health!

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn’t any italian dressing. I opened the bun… and BROWN lettuce is what I found!! After I was grossed out, I proceeded to call management. I was placed on hold twice. The first time I was hung up on. The lady who answered was rude, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. Once I finally got onto the phone with the manager, who was also rude… told me that brown lettuce is normal??? NO WAY! I have worked in the restaurant business since I was 16. I wouldn’t serve rotten lettuce to an animal, let alone let it leave my store for someone to consume! He went on rambling about how it must have been “too much water at the produce company”. I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I will NEVER go there again, and I warn everyone… SAVE YOUR MONEY, and your health!

Sub

August 11, 2013

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn't any italian dressing. I opened the bun.. and…
March 9, 2009

Love it

I've been eating there for at least 25 years. I love the shrimp dinners

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Dino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/07/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from Cumming, GA tried it.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Blacklick, OH tried it.

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Groveport, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and always excellent food
  • 1/29/2016 A diner from Blacklick, OH tried it.

• 11/14/2015 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/02/2015 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 7/30/2015 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/17/2015 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 7/29/2015 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

Dino's Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dino's Pizza Columbus Ohio, Dinos Pizza Menu, Dino's Pizza Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dinos Pizza Whitehall, Dinos Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dino'S Pizza East Main Street Whitehall Oh, Dino's Pizza Columbus, Oh, and Dino's Pizza.