Dino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Dino's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
"Lovely family owned pizza shop I drive 20 miles just for their pizza"
"Fast service and always excellent food "
"I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners"
"Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos"
"Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome"
"It was good I will tell people a bout it "
Cons
"Nothing keep doing what your doing"
Comments
"Excellent meat ball subs"
  • 3/24/2017

A dining patron from Johnstown, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

A diner from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    FRIENDLY PEOPLE
  • 9/10/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Lovely family owned pizza shop I drive 20 miles just for their pizza
  • 7/07/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Lancaster, OH tried it.

• 6/09/2016

A dining patron from Cumming, GA tried it.

• 3/11/2016

A Pizza food lover from Blacklick, OH tried it.

• 2/13/2016

A diner from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and always excellent food
  • 1/29/2016

A Pizza food lover from Elyria, OH tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Columbus, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/02/2015

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

kristalynn737 photo

kristalynn737

Columbus, OH

save your money, and your health!

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn’t any italian dressing. I opened the bun… and BROWN lettuce is what I found!! After I was grossed out, I proceeded to call management. I was placed on hold twice. The first time I was hung up on. The lady who answered was rude, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. Once I finally got onto the phone with the manager, who was also rude… told me that brown lettuce is normal??? NO WAY! I have worked in the restaurant business since I was 16. I wouldn’t serve rotten lettuce to an animal, let alone let it leave my store for someone to consume! He went on rambling about how it must have been “too much water at the produce company”. I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I will NEVER go there again, and I warn everyone… SAVE YOUR MONEY, and your health!

Sub

January 5, 2017

owners of dinos pizza is the rudest owner/manager that ever walked the earth makes employees sit in the corner, talks down to his help says the n word on a regular bases, smoke atleast 4 to 5 packs of cigs a night in a smoke free building…
August 11, 2013

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn't any italian dressing. I opened the bun.. and…

Subway

Sandwiches in Whitehall

Little Caesars

Pizza in Whitehall

Awash Enjera Bakery & Dist

Bakeries in Whitehall

7/24/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Benihana in Polaris.

7/23/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried Texas Roadhouse in Olde Orchard.

7/22/2017

A diner from CO tried The Blue Gill Bar & Grill and liked it. They liked the food.

7/21/2017

An American food lover from Columbus, OH tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Olentangy Commons.

7/20/2017

A French food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Chez Rama Restaurant in Eastmoor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China Wok in Northgate.

7/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Columbus, OH tried Josie's Pizza in North Hilltop.

7/17/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried McDonald's and didn't like it.

7/17/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Roosters.

7/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried Blue Danube Restaurant in Old North Columbus.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Dino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Dino's Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dino's Pizza, Dino's Pizza Whitehall Menu, Dino's Pizza Columbus, Oh, Dino's Pizza Whitehall, Dinos Pizza Whitehall, Dinos Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dinos In Whitehall Ohio, Dinos Pizza, and Dino's Pizza Whitehall Ohio.