Dino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Dino's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
"Lovely family owned pizza shop I drive 20 miles just for their pizza"
"Fast service and always excellent food "
"I love this pizza place they have the best food and I always get excellent service from the owners"
"Delicious, love the wings and the pizza is always goos"
"Good food, good price, discount if you pick up, how they get around no delivery charge. I have gone there for years, like them a lot. Not giving money to chains, total mom + pops. Wally (the owner) is awesome"
"It was good I will tell people a bout it "
Cons
"Nothing keep doing what your doing"
Comments
"Excellent meat ball subs"
  • 8/09/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/24/2017

A dining patron from Johnstown, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    FRIENDLY PEOPLE
  • 9/10/2016

Pros
    Lovely family owned pizza shop I drive 20 miles just for their pizza
  • 7/07/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Lancaster, OH tried it.

• 6/09/2016

A dining patron from Cumming, GA tried it.

• 3/11/2016

A dining patron from Blacklick, OH tried it.

• 2/13/2016

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and always excellent food
  • 1/29/2016

A dining patron from Elyria, OH tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A Pizza food lover from Columbus, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

kristalynn737 photo

kristalynn737

Columbus, OH

save your money, and your health!

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn’t any italian dressing. I opened the bun… and BROWN lettuce is what I found!! After I was grossed out, I proceeded to call management. I was placed on hold twice. The first time I was hung up on. The lady who answered was rude, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. Once I finally got onto the phone with the manager, who was also rude… told me that brown lettuce is normal??? NO WAY! I have worked in the restaurant business since I was 16. I wouldn’t serve rotten lettuce to an animal, let alone let it leave my store for someone to consume! He went on rambling about how it must have been “too much water at the produce company”. I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I will NEVER go there again, and I warn everyone… SAVE YOUR MONEY, and your health!

Sub

January 5, 2017

owners of dinos pizza is the rudest owner/manager that ever walked the earth makes employees sit in the corner, talks down to his help says the n word on a regular bases, smoke atleast 4 to 5 packs of cigs a night in a smoke free building…
August 11, 2013

This place is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Horrible customer service, and even the managers are rude! I ordered a sub after hearing great things about the place. I took a bite, and realized there wasn't any italian dressing. I opened the bun.. and…

Subway

Sandwiches in Whitehall

Little Caesars

Pizza in Whitehall

Awash Enjera Bakery & Dist

Bakeries in Whitehall

2/22/2018

A dining patron from Galloway, OH tried Josie's Pizza in North Hilltop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love josies, your website not so much
2/22/2018

A diner from Columbus, OH tried The Whitney House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Hanger steak, Ohio burger, scallops, everything including owner and staff.
Cons
Absolutely nothing. Just make sure you make reservations if going there near end of week!!! It can be tough getting a seat
2/22/2018

A Breakfast food lover from Columbus, OH tried China King.

2/21/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Columbus, OH tried Stoney's Pizza & Market.

2/21/2018

A dining patron from US tried Golden Donuts and Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ham n cheese omelette, and the cinnamon rolls... The best!!
Cons
They didn't have a credit card machine... they only had orange juice no apple juice
Comments
If you're not dining in...Order ahead of time so much faster... Oh and bring cash..no credit cards
2/19/2018

A chowhound from Burbank, CA tried Peacock Kitchen.

2/19/2018

An American food lover from Bucyrus, OH tried Creekside Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2018

A diner from US tried Hunan King in Edgewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A diner from US tried Pizza Hut in West Campus.

2/16/2018

A Pizza food lover from Marion, OH tried Fero's Pizza & More in Livingston Park North and liked it.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Dino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Dino's Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dinos Pizza Whitehall Ohio, Dino Pizza, Dino's Pizza, Dinos Pizza Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Whitehall, Dino's Pizza Columbus, Oh, and Dino's Pizza Whitehall Ohio.