132 Madison St

Pizza

allenm1043 photo

allenm1043

Oak Park, IL

Very good pizza delivered hot

We needed to order pizza for an event at our church. Dino’s was near and would deliver to us but I wanted to check it out first. So, I went in and had a small pizza. It was certainly up to my standard.

I’m an old guy and have been eating pizza in the Chicago area (and elsewhere) since 1948. I prefer thin crust rather than deep dish or stuffed pizza. I have eaten lots of pizza from lots of places. I have experience with pizza.

At church we had a smaller group than we hoped for, but we did get one biggest sausage and one next size down vegitarian pizza. Both were excellant, delivered on time and hot.

Pizza Sausage & one vegie

Very good pizza, delivered hot.

Fed_Up photo

Fed_Up

Toronto, ON

Worst Pizza In The History Of Ever

For the first time in my whole life I’ve had to throw away a pizza. I’m furious! This was my first Dino’s pizza and my last. I still can’t explain it (maybe you can) but the crust had MOLD. Did they pre-bake this thing and leave it in a cave? I noticed that something tasted funny about the pizza and so I took a closer look at the underside of the crust and there it was – MOLD. Raw penicillin! The whole thing tasted like soap and gasoline, and that it the God’s honest truth.

I also ordered garden salads. The salads were gritty, and after I took a bite of the pizza I took a much closer look at the salads. Guess what? It was full of SAND and FLIES. FLIES! Dino’s – apparently – can’t be bothered with washing vegetables. It was DISGUSTING.

When I called the store to complain, some guy offered me credit. Credit is useless to me because I am never going to order anything there again. I’m out $35 for this diseased mess

Pizza w/pepperoni and salads

Most disgusting thing I ever had delivered to my door.

July 12, 2014

Dino's food is objectively bad, but it's really GOOD bad food. If you have ever eaten a gyro after 2am... it's that kind of place. The pizza is meh; try the cheep burgers. They're really good cheep burgers. And the french fries with…
May 19, 2010

Lunch time

Dino's has good fast food I don't like the tacos too greasy but the catfish nuggets are one of my favorites and the gyros are also good price a bit steep compared to other places.

Pizza Good for groups Dinner

Dino's Pizza & Fast Food  Restaurant Reviews

Dino's Pizza & Fast Food is located near the cities of Austin, Forest Park, River Forest, Berwyn, and Elmwood Park.
People found this by searching for: Food, Dino's Pizza And Fast Food Menu, Dinos Pizza And Fast Food, Menupages Oak Park, Dino's Oak Park, Dinos Oak Park, Dino's Pizza Oak Park, and Dino Restaurant In Oak Park Il.