3939 Martin Way E
Olympia, WA 98506-5219

Dirty Dave's Gay Nineties

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, European

Dirty Dave's Gay Nineties is a Pizza, Lunch, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 3/18/2018

A diner from Lacey, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

bobg photo

bobg

Bothell, WA

I used to love this place

This was my favorite pizza place during college (yes they have been around that long). Looking back it must have been because they sold us pictures of dark beer really cheap. I went back there with my daughter and granddaughter and ordered a Gay 90’s Special, with pepperoni, sausage, cashews and onion. The crust was still the same as I remembered, but It left us wondering “Where’s the toppings.” There was a light hint of sauce, a single circle of pepperoni around the edge of the pizza, followed by a few shrimp and a smattering of cashews and onions. Very disappointing.

Yeah, the posters on the walls was fun. And a lot more fun after rolling up some smoking material on the way in the door and drinking 2 pictures of beer. (Hey, it was the 70s and as one of my former co-workers stated “If you remembered the 70s you couldn’t possible have lived through them.”) It is fun to go remember old times, but I don’t think won’t be back for pizza nostalgia again. Now a picture of beer with an old buddy I hung out with there – that’s different – if I could just remember who I hung out with when I frequented this place!

Pizza Lunch European

Dirty Dave's Gay Nineties  Restaurant Reviews

Dirty Dave's Gay Nineties is located near the cities of Tumwater.
People found this by searching for: Dirty Daves, Dirty Dave's Menu Olympia Wa, Dirty Dave's Pizza Menu, Dirty Daves Menu, Dirty Dave S Pizza Menu, Dirty Dave's Gay Nineties, Dirty Daves Pizza Menu, Dirty Dave's Menu, and Dirty Daves Menu Olympia Wa.