Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace

Neighborhoods: Downtown Columbus
Cuisine: Lunch, Vegan, Catering

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace is a Lunch, Vegan, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Francescocece photo

Francescocece

Sarasota, FL

The Hot Dog and Mingle Joint

My Great American visit to Columbus was awesome to say the least!
When in roam (pardon the pun) my girl friend and I ventured out to seek the well spoken about hot dog establishment.
When we arrived in a chilly day, we approached a line that formed from the inside and lofting to the outer perimeter of the doors. We gave our name to the inside hostess, and not even 30 minutes we where inside. As I approached the table I noticed the familiar scent of the hot steamed hot dogs waffling from the little doors to the kitchen, just like my home town Chicago!
Quickly my excitement and hunger pains needed to order what I know best – THE GREAT CHICAGO HOT DOG, I ordered two of them with fries and along with a beer or two…
Soon after the first bottle of Bud went down, the dogs arrived, and my mouth was already watery from the beer and the smells…
I took my first bite and felt the “crunch factor” ~ I must say this, I literally had to look up and around to make sure that I was indeed in Columbus and not at my favorite Chicago Hot Dog Stand in Little Italy!
They loaded the dogs up just like home! A steamed Vienna Beef dog, Onions, mustard , a pickle spear , three tomato spears , and even the cucumbers where crispy and cold, all wrapped in the cozy poppy-seed bun!!
Amen! I found “the garden in a bun” away from Chicago!
The service was great , the restaurant was a bit small and I didn’t like that we had to wait outside in the cold – guys you need to expand, I noticed empty business spaces next door on both sides!! Sure money talks – but you have the clientele!
I give them a thumbs up for food and service!

Chicago Style Hot Dogs at Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace

Chicago Style Hot Dogs

THE GREAT CHICAGO HOT DOG.
When two baskets full of fries and two dogs arrives I was so happy and curious for tatste. I took my first bite and felt what I call the “crunch factor” I must say this, I literally had to look up and around to make sure that I was indeed in Columbus and not at my favorite Chicago Hot Dog Stand in Little Italy!
All had great meaty and fresh topping flavor to satisfy the hot dog crave with an extra kick!

June 21, 2011

YUM

GREAT LOCAL hangout... \r Nice fattening chili dogs, drinks and french fries!\r Always crowded - worth the wait!!!!!!
March 16, 2011

MUST try!

We are from out of town and love this little eclectic joint with GREAT FOOD!! They are always polite, accommodating and the tater tots are world class. We have eaten here three times in two weeks because we like it so much! They play only…

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Athens, OH tried Indochine Cafe.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Sterling Heights, MI tried Applebee's in Polaris.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Westerville, OH tried Taqueria Jalisco, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/20/2017

A Bar & Grill food lover from Delaware, OH tried O'Charley's in Northgate, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
THE PROS WERE THAT MY DAUGHTER & MY 4 GRANCHILDREN TREATED ME TO A BIRTHDAY DINNER AT YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AND OUR SERVER FOR OUR DINNER WAS MS RACHELLE , AND I MUST SAY SHE WAS VERY KIND ,COURTEIOUS AND WAS A DELIGHT TOO HAVE ESPECIALLY WITH MY GRAN GRANS
Cons
I KID YOU NOT, THERE WERE NO CONS...
Comments
JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ALL DO !!!!!!
10/19/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried McDonald's in Airport.

10/19/2017

A diner from US tried Pizza Hut in Knolls West and liked it.

10/19/2017

A Creole food lover from Columbus, OH tried Jessie Mae's Southern Creole Cuisine in Leawood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Columbus, OH tried Dewey's in Grandview Heights.

10/19/2017

A diner from US tried Marcella's.

10/18/2017

A diner from New Hartford, NY tried Steak 'n Shake in Easton.

Chicago Style Hot Dog Dinner Lunch

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace  Restaurant Reviews

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dirty Franks Columbus Menu, Dirty Franks Menu, Dirty Franks Hot Dog Palace, Dirty Dog Hot Dog Restaurant Columbus, Oh, Dirty Franks Columbus, Dirty Franks, Queen Bee Restaurant Reivew Columbus Ohio, and Dirty Franks Hot Dogs.