Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace

Neighborhoods: Downtown Columbus
Cuisine: Lunch, Vegan, Catering

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace is a Lunch, Vegan, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Francescocece photo

Francescocece

Sarasota, FL

The Hot Dog and Mingle Joint

My Great American visit to Columbus was awesome to say the least!
When in roam (pardon the pun) my girl friend and I ventured out to seek the well spoken about hot dog establishment.
When we arrived in a chilly day, we approached a line that formed from the inside and lofting to the outer perimeter of the doors. We gave our name to the inside hostess, and not even 30 minutes we where inside. As I approached the table I noticed the familiar scent of the hot steamed hot dogs waffling from the little doors to the kitchen, just like my home town Chicago!
Quickly my excitement and hunger pains needed to order what I know best – THE GREAT CHICAGO HOT DOG, I ordered two of them with fries and along with a beer or two…
Soon after the first bottle of Bud went down, the dogs arrived, and my mouth was already watery from the beer and the smells…
I took my first bite and felt the “crunch factor” ~ I must say this, I literally had to look up and around to make sure that I was indeed in Columbus and not at my favorite Chicago Hot Dog Stand in Little Italy!
They loaded the dogs up just like home! A steamed Vienna Beef dog, Onions, mustard , a pickle spear , three tomato spears , and even the cucumbers where crispy and cold, all wrapped in the cozy poppy-seed bun!!
Amen! I found “the garden in a bun” away from Chicago!
The service was great , the restaurant was a bit small and I didn’t like that we had to wait outside in the cold – guys you need to expand, I noticed empty business spaces next door on both sides!! Sure money talks – but you have the clientele!
I give them a thumbs up for food and service!

Chicago Style Hot Dogs at Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace

Chicago Style Hot Dogs

THE GREAT CHICAGO HOT DOG.
When two baskets full of fries and two dogs arrives I was so happy and curious for tatste. I took my first bite and felt what I call the “crunch factor” I must say this, I literally had to look up and around to make sure that I was indeed in Columbus and not at my favorite Chicago Hot Dog Stand in Little Italy!
All had great meaty and fresh topping flavor to satisfy the hot dog crave with an extra kick!

June 21, 2011

YUM

GREAT LOCAL hangout... \r Nice fattening chili dogs, drinks and french fries!\r Always crowded - worth the wait!!!!!!
March 16, 2011

MUST try!

We are from out of town and love this little eclectic joint with GREAT FOOD!! They are always polite, accommodating and the tater tots are world class. We have eaten here three times in two weeks because we like it so much! They play only…

6/22/2018

A dining patron from Reynoldsburg, OH tried Billy Lee's Chinese Cuisine in Broadleigh.

6/20/2018

A Grill chowhound from Reynoldsburg, OH tried The Blue Gill Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2018

An Italian food lover from Marion, OH tried Paul's Pantry Family Restaurant in Grandview Heights.

6/18/2018

A Jamaican food lover from US tried Irie Jamerican Cuisine in North Hilltop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2018

A diner from US tried Hunan King in Edgewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Just good food polite as can be
6/16/2018

A diner from IL tried Swensen's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor in Eastland.

6/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried Joy's Village On Campus in The Ohio State University, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/10/2018

An American food lover from Sidney, OH tried Zaxby's in Indiana Forest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/09/2018

A dining patron from Findlay, OH tried Panera Bread in East Broad.

6/08/2018

A diner from US tried The Blue Gill Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chicago Style Hot Dog Dinner Lunch

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace  Restaurant Reviews

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Dirty Franks, Dirty Franks Hot Dog Palace, Dirty Dog Hot Dog Restaurant Columbus, Oh, Dirty Franks Menu, Dirty Franks Columbus Menu, Dirty Franks Columbus, Dirty Franks Hot Dogs, and Queen Bee Restaurant Reivew Columbus Ohio.