320 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004

District: American Kitchen and Wine Bar

Neighborhoods: Downtown Phoenix
Cuisine: American, Home Style, Seafood

District: American Kitchen and Wine Bar is a American, Home Style, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

gazjhall photo

gazjhall

Phoenix, AZ

End of a quest

My GPS couldn’t find District, a colleague of mine decided to meet me there for dinner to welcome me to the town so I jumped in the car and eventually had to resort to a google search to find the address. Upon arrival, we were seated quickly and, as I needed to get home to wait for a cable guy, we decided to just have the one course. My steak was delivered far to quickly and was very overcooked while my colleague did not recieve his meal at all. In the end, we decided to head back, refusing to pay for anything except the wine (which was absolutely wonderful). On a less busy day I imagine that the restaurant is lovely but I would avoid it when it’s busy.

Steak

Overpriced and overcooked.

American Home Style Reservations

District: American Kitchen and Wine Bar  Restaurant Reviews

District: American Kitchen and Wine Bar is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: The District In Phoenix Menu, The District Phoenix Menu, The District Restaurant Phoenix, District American Kitchen Menu, District American Mitchen Phoenix, District Restaurant Phoenix Menu, and District Restaurant Phoenix.