2123 Clinton St
Buffalo, NY 14206

Diva's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best pizza I ever had ate there pizza for years "
"Great sauce........."
Cons
"Little faster"
Comments
"Pizza by the slice is great and a big piece too......"
  • 9/10/2016

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 1/10/2016

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 1/01/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 10/14/2015

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/25/2015

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 7/08/2015

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2015

• 5/03/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/30/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/18/2015

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

September 9, 2009

Ya want Good NY Pizza? Ya gotta come here!

My wife and I were recently in Buffalo, on the search for the perfect slice of New York pizza. Research on the internet gave us 4 or 5 must try places, so that's what we did. They were all good, but Diva's???? Wow! How good was it? Let me…
August 19, 2009

Best pizza in Buffalo, NY!

I think this is the best pizza I've ever had. The dough is light, the sauce is tasty, and the cheese is high quality. The owner is very friendly. I highly recommend this place. The only disappointment is that there was no place to sit…
May 9, 2009

Amazing Pizza

The pizza is by far the best pizza I've ever had in or around Buffalo. They have great service and the pizza is always ready on time. Once you taste Diva's pizza you will never go back to other kinds.

6/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Mama Mia's Pizzeria & Cafe in Front Park.

6/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Master Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Buffalo, NY tried DiMarco's in Kenilworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried Pig Pen Delicacy.

6/20/2017

A dining patron from Hyde Park, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered chicken fingers & fries, My fingers was small ,dried out and over cooked ,they were unacceptable, never again will I leave out without checking the food, so pissed off, if I wasn't on my lunch break I would of took this crap back,now it's my do
6/19/2017

A dining patron from Chelsea, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried Athens Family Restaurant.

6/17/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Hunan Wok.

6/17/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried Athens Family Restaurant.

6/17/2017

An American food lover from East Amherst, NY tried Kelly's Korner in North Delaware.

Pizza Lunch Delivery

Diva's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Diva's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Divas Pizza Buffalo Ny, Diva Pizza Menu Buffalo, Diva's Pizza Buffalo Ny, Diva's Pizzeria Menu, Diva's Pizza, Divas Pizza, Diva Pizza, Diva's Pizzeria, and Divas Menu.