10217 Perry Hwy
Wexford, PA 15090

Dive Bar & Grille

Dive Bar & Grille is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/20/2014

• 6/28/2013

A dining patron from Southview, PA tried it.

Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA

New Wexford restaurant

Dive is located where Divine was, next to Thai Palace. It is certainly not a Dive!
The interior hasn’t changed much. There are still some fireplaces scattered about. There are couches and coffee tables next to them. I think it would be nice to have some normal tables. You can drink and eat appetizers like that, but it’s a little awkward for a meal.
It’s a new place, so we will excuse the waitress for being a little clueless about the kitchen. Service was good, though.
My boyfriend had fried pickles which we have never had before. He was thrilled with them, but I think it’s just WRONG. Tastes like taking a bite of a pickle and a french fry at the same time. They were hot, not greasy but light, so I think they were probably pretty good for fried pickles.
I had a hummus appetizer with pita bread and sliced vegetables for dipping which was good but just huge. I didn’t need dinner after that. It would be great to share if you came just for drinks and snacks.
I asked for a cheeseburger with a veggie pattie, which always makes me nervous because those Gardenburger patties are usually just gross. But the cook ROCKED the veggie burger! I think it was actually grilled over a flame. It wasn’t gooey or dry— very impressive. I snarfed the whole thing.
Strangely, boyfriend’s sandwich, panko chicken with canadian bacon and cheese, was bland and needed seasoning.
The only bad thing was that the french fries were terrible. Usually a good restaurant can churn out great fries. These were greasy, floppy, stuck together and really unappetizing. Ugh. I assume they will get that straightened out.
We will go back soon. I’m anxious to try some other options. Wexford needs good restaurants!

Dive Bar & Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Dive Bar & Grille is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Warrendale, Mccandless Township, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Dive Bar Wexford, The Dive Bar And Grill Menu Wexford Pa, Dive Bar And Grill Wexford, Dive Bar Wexford Menu, Dive Bar Menu Wexford Pa, Dive Bar Wexford Pa, Bars Wexford Pa, and "Dive Bar & Grill", Wexford, Pa.