227 W Main St
Waukesha, WI 53186-4603

Divino Gelato Cafe

Cuisine: Coffee, Frozen Yogurt, Cafe

Divino Gelato Cafe is a Coffee, Frozen Yogurt, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

ILOVEITALY photo

ILOVEITALY

Waukesha, WI

Testimonials

Customer Testimonials:

*All originals on file at Divino Gelato at 227 West Main, Waukesha

I have had a taste for Gelato ever since a good friend was talking about it after they tried it in Las Vegas. My friend set out to find a place for me in the Milwaukee area. After a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant, we came to Divino Gelato Café to find the most helpful servers and friendly owners. I will be back to sample even more.
— Laura – Bayview, WI

Every time I come to Divino, which is at least three times per month, I get one scoop of mint chocolate and also try something new. I never eat custard or regular ice cream anymore; instead I come for Gelato when I want a treat. The flavors at Divino are unlike any you will find in the world.
— Justin – Shorewood, WI

I enjoy Divino Gelato Café, as it is rich in the European culture. The décor, the music, special flavors of the Italian ice cream, create a sophisticated eating experience – right here in downtown Waukesha. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to expand their experiences.
— Mary Lynn – Big Bend, WI

Nothing tastes like Divino Gelato! We journeyed to New York City’s “Little Italy” and tested their Gelato only to find that theirs did not even come close to the Gelato right here in Waukesha.
Bruce and Carol – Waukesha, WI

As a native Italian, I have tried many different ice creams and I have found that Divino Gelato Café has the best Gelato in the United States. I enjoy it because they offer the atmosphere that is a great place for people of all ages. So if you find yourself on Main Street in Waukesha, stop into Divino Gelato and enjoy a healthy Italian treat that will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. GUSTATEVELO !
— Lorenzo – Milano, Italy

Gelato at Divino Gelato Cafe

Gelato

Waukesha Parking Outdoor seating
Sun 12:00PM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 09:30PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Divino Gelato Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Divino Gelato Cafe is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Gelato New Berlin Wi, Divino Mombasa, Gelato Divino Delivery Mombas, Gelato Divino Mombasa, Waukesha Little Cafe, Dmo's Pasta & Chop House Waukesha, Cafe Divino Mombasa, Divino Gelato Mombasa, and Gelato Devino Hd Photo.