Dixie Diner

Overall
Pros
"I stood at counter waiting to be seated , 1 server sitting on table talking to another server. Other servers passed by me , none would look my way to . Guess they didn't want my service . I left."
"Chicken Spaghetti "
"Fast friendly service"
Cons
January 18, 2009

Grandma's cooking.. at a high price

I love the food at Dixie Diner, but the prices to me are extremely high for the amount of food you get. I only eat here, if someone else suggests it, and is paying.
January 15, 2009

Dixie Diner

If you like good home cooking like Mom used to make you will enjoy the Dixie Diner,they have some of the best home cooked food around and the pies are unbelievable but, you just can't beat the food altogether it is great.
January 9, 2009

A good homey atmosphere!

They serve homemade cornbread and rolls to your table, Fried Chicken Livers, Pan Fired Sirloin, Chicken Fried Steak, Meatloaf, and Blackberry Cobbler and Lemon Merange Pie are the best!

Dixie Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/10/2016 A diner from Kilgore, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/07/2016 A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it.

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from LA tried it.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Texarkana, AR tried it and liked it.

• 1/05/2016 A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/05/2015 A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it.

• 9/14/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Chicken Spaghetti
  • 9/06/2015 A diner from Texarkana, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast friendly service
    Cons
    None
Dixie Diner is located near the cities of Texarkana.
People found this by searching for: Dixie Diner Texarkana Ar, Dixie Diner Texarkana Menu, Dixie Diner Menu, Dixie Diner Texarkana, Dixie Diner In Texarkana, Dixie Diner Texarkana, Ar, and Dixie Diner Menu Texarkana.