Dixie Saloon

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"The food wasn't hot. The fish was soggy. The ribs were fatty. For the price it was awful. "
October 5, 2009

Dixie Saloon is great place to go for a good view and dinner!!

I fell in love with this place the first time that I seen it!! My husband and I went in for dinner and really had a great meal! It was quite full but still great view and great food!! We sat upstairs and watched the sunset while we ate…
June 8, 2008

fun

This is a fun and upbeat saloon type of feel to it. The food is traditional pub fare at a reasonable price. I especially loved the sliders. Personally on or my favorites.
July 16, 2007

Didn't have the items on the menu

I went here & ordered a sandwich. Aftr waiting 20 minutes, I was informed that they did not have the items to make that sandwich. So I ordered a different one, that again they could not make. I finally found something they could make, but…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

American Parking Good For Kids

Dixie Saloon  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Romulus, MI tried it.

• 10/11/2015 A diner from West Branch, MI tried it and didn't like it.

• 7/06/2015 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/05/2015 A diner from Warsaw, IN tried it.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2014 A diner from Westminster, MD tried it.

• 1/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/21/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

Dixie Saloon is located near the cities of Mackinaw and Mackinac City.
People found this by searching for: Dixie Saloon Menu Mackinaw, Dixie Saloon Mackinaw City, Menudixiesaloonmackinaccity, Dixie Saloon Prices Menu, Dixie Saloon Mackinaw City Prices, Dixies Menu Mackinaw, Dixie Saloon Menu, and Dixie Saloon Mackinaw City Menu.