Dmitri's

Neighborhoods: Queen Village/ Pennsport
Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Middle Eastern

• 1/31/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

June 10, 2011

I'll never forget this place

I was visiting friends in Philly and a group of us decided to eat here. I'm a simple statement guy, that said, it was amazing! I'm definitely going back there next time I visit. What a great place!
October 22, 2009

Delicious Meditarrean Food

My favorite restaurant in Philadelphia! Whenever hubby and I have a date night, we almost always go to Dmitri's. They have the best hummus in the city. Wonderful fresh fish. Try the small dishes and share because it's all good!
December 8, 2008

I've been going here for years!

I love their Greek Salads and Steamed clams and I love sitting at the very small bar in front of the Cooks station. At the Cooks station I watch in anticipation for my meals.\r \r Dmitri's has a byo and cash only policy and it is such a…

The Pita Pit

Mediterranean in City Center East

Fiesta Pizza III

Pizza in Chestnut Hill

6/23/2018

An Italian chowhound from Bolivar, MO tried New England Pizza in Oxford Circle/ Castor.

6/23/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Pikes Corner.

6/22/2018

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Goree Halal African Restaurant in Olney.

6/22/2018

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Byrnes Tavern in Port Richmond.

6/21/2018

An American food lover from US tried Walt's in South Philadelphia East.

6/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Green Garden in Cedarbrook/Stenton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/21/2018

A diner from US tried City Pizza in South Philadelphia West.

6/20/2018

A diner from Newtown Square, PA tried Kin WHA Garden in Somerton.

6/20/2018

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Mayfair Diner & Dining Room in Holmesburg and liked it.

6/19/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Walt's in South Philadelphia East.

Greek Parking Good For Kids
Tips
  • Directly across the street is New Wave Cafe, where you can enjoy a local beer without worrying about missing your turn; the hostess knows where to find you.
  • Dmitri's doesn't take reservations, seats about 25 and can have up to a two-hour wait for a table.

Dmitri's  Restaurant Reviews

Dmitri's is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Dmitri's Philadelphia Menu, Dimitris Queen Village, Dimitries On 3rd St Phila, Dimitris Philadelphia Queen Village Menu, Dmitri's Queen Village, Dmitri's Queen Village Menu, Demitri's 3rd & Queen Phila Pa, Dimitris Philadelphia 3rd Street, and Dimitri S Restaurant Queen Vilkage.