Dobb's Bar B Q

Cuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Catering

Dobb's Bar B Q is a Barbecue, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great place. Been coming here since I was a kid. Great local place to eat. Out of states dnt understand the value and the down home country love us Southerners have for this place. "
"My family always makes sure to visit dobbs when we are in town. They are the best!"
"Great food!"
MNDothan photo

MNDothan

Dothan, AL

Superb

All in all a very good meal at a reasonable price. Service was very fast as was getiting our meal.

Big pork sandwich on bun?

My son & I tried this place out for lunch. I had the pork sandwich on a bun with cole slaw, fries, bbq beans, strawberry shortcake & iced tea. It was very good. The pork was tender, slaw a little different but delicious, fries were very good & the strawberry shortcake was devine. Beans were excelent.

Barbecue Breakfast Parking

Dobb's Bar B Q  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/23/2017 A diner from Dothan, AL tried it.

• 1/05/2017 Allisons2 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Allisons2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/27/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/18/2016 A diner from Dothan, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2016 A diner from Tallahassee, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2015 A diner from Dothan, AL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/25/2015 A diner from Dothan, AL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2015 A diner from Dothan, AL tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Dobbs Dothan Al, Dobbs Bbq Dothan Menu, Dobbs Bbq Dothan Al, Dobbs Bbq, Dobbs Barbeque Menu Dothan Alabama, Dobbs Bbq Menu, Dobbs Bbq Dothan, Dobbs Barbeque Dothan Alabama, and Dobbs Bbq Dothan Al Menu.