7611 Buffalo Ave
Niagara Falls, NY 14304

Dominic's Little River Bar & Grill

Neighborhoods: LaSalle
Cuisine: Grill, Steak, American

Dominic's Little River Bar & Grill is a Grill, Steak, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 6/19/2015

A Grill food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/11/2015

A Grill chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/28/2014

• 11/21/2014

• 7/03/2014

lonce photo

lonce

Niagara Falls, NY

Be very careful

When this place opened up the food was very good. At this current date the quality has gone down the toilet,literally. We all got sick. Giving one star is too generous.
Regardless of what exactly was ordered the quality was poor. The place, for a Saturday evening, was empty. I now know why.The cleanliness was abysmal, no towels in the restroom.The management just didn’t care to hear any feedback so I’ll do it publicly for them. They left me no choice.
I spoke to others who have gone there and they told me exactly the same thing, avoid at all costs. Too bad, the view is very nice outside.

Just so disappointed. I will never set foot in that place again.

pizza

All crust, little toppings. Looked like someone was in a hurry and threw down a small handful of cheese.

Our other entrees for my my guests actually made them sick.

Grill Steak American

Dominic's Little River Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Dominic's Little River Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Niagara Falls.
People found this by searching for: Dominic's Little River Bar And Grill Niagara Falls, Dominic's Little River Bar & Grill, Dominic's Little River Bar And Grill, Dominic's Little River Bar Niagara Falls, Dominick's Little River, Dominics Little River Bar And Grill Menu, Dominics Little River Bar And Grill, Dominick's Little River Bar And Grill, and Dominic's Little River.